AgentB0ss Appeal Thread

I was asked by @AgentB0ss to make this appeal thread.

Tagged:

Comments

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

@NianticCasey Could you please look at my most recent moderation.

More then even the removal of the Moderation, I want my comment actually looked at and reviewed. The forum does not have good functionality to privately reach out and report actual abuse of the forums. I can report comments but reporting comments doesn't actually due this case justice.

The accounts that I mentioned in my comment are linked or are an individual that was previously banned from the forums. This person is using multiple accounts to spread a false narrative and is manipulating the Wayfarer Forums.

While I do not believe my original comment violated any rules of the forums, I would like the overall post reviewed. I apologize in advanced if I have caused any issues.

If you have any questions or need any additional evidence please let me know and we can find a way for me to provide that evidence. The user(s) appears to be multi accounting on the forum and is evading a previous ban on the forums. Despite all of this I am feeling the consequences.

• KliffingtonKliffington ✭✭✭✭✭

Did they give you any feedback at all? I feel crazy that this keeps happening and is allowed to keep happening.

The warning consisted of a link to my comment and then where the Warning text should be was just a copy and paste of my comment. So literally just my comment twice.

I can also tell, that the person who reported me reported other comments too, maybe more of mine and others. Their Discussion count is higher than their visible discussions.

I'm confused by what any of our posts could be violating. I reread everything again. Pointing out multiaccounting is not the same as revealing their personally identifying information

I was very careful not to post any private details and "dox" the person or even actually link back to their old account. Just a simple observation and request to review IP logs for the accounts involved.

But if you spam abuse flag enough someone will listen.

So geargliders post was removed too (likely because it had the original post quoted). Someone is around to moderate but not to actually give any of us answers.

I knew I wasn't crazy and that I had a comment deleted too in the Star Wars post. No message or warning just deleted for something that was in no violation of anything. This isn't how a community should be moderated.

@NianticCasey I was given a warning with zero Feedback at what rule I broke. I tried my best to keep the comment in question within the rules of the forum while also bringing awareness to the situation. Can you please review the comment in question.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

Did this involve another one of TimerClock's socks?

• 0X00FF000X00FF00 ✭✭✭✭✭

From the (removed) comments, it appeared to be more like three identical socks

PS: fyi it was "ciock" not "clock"

5 total actually, now they are given free reign to comment back and forth on 5 accounts they spent last night on one and this morning on another

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I spotted one of them. That making mutiple posts in rapid succession is rather obvious. But honestly, the whole group should be reported for being off topic, since none of the posts have anything to do with the original discussion about two mass produced figurines.

@NianticCasey While your online tonight could you please look into my most recent moderation and review my comment. More so for the request in the comment to review IP of multi account and ban evading. This is the same individual removed back in October causing a mess.

This discussion has been closed.