Agent Academy Podcast

GoonieGuyGoonieGuy ✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in Recruitment

We're always recruiting more agents for the academy! Weekly Ingress Podcast talking about the latest Ingress news and community happenings. We love getting ideas on how to improve ingress and discuss them each episode as well. You can find us on all itunes, google play, spotify, youtube, twitch, etc. Join the Academy today!

Tagged:

Comments

• Great informative and entertaining podcast. Earn badges, put your Ingress ideas up. Highly recommended.

• Haha. I already listen. I've been contemplating you're guys' mentions about wanting a resistance agent on the show. Connect with me if y'all are serious about those mentions.

• Love the podcast! Great resource for new agents and great water cooler talk for the old timers still kicking around ;)

• K205K205 ✭✭

Zelibeli is hilarious! Love what you and Gonnieguy are doing. Can't wait to hear from you guys again. Shout out to S0h0 and I too would like to see a shootout between S0h0 and Zeli.😉

• What has happened to these guys? I haven't seen a new podcast come out in months? Did y'all die?

• whats the best way to level up in ingress prime and what is the best gear and one more thing I have to ask is are there gonna be any more badges to buy in the ingress shop