Notifications broken?

Are notifications broken? When my bell has numbers, I click on it, but then just get a spinning circle for a half second and then nothing.

This made me realize there's something else missing: the ability to see previous notifications.

Comments

• MaktoMakto ✭✭✭

I get the bell and click - then a white line but no options to view or marked as read

I am on chrome in Win10 as well but I tested in Firefox as well and broken there too

I am going with their are broken

• Same issue for me on Firefox desktop and mobile.

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Same issue for me. I'm using a Chromebook. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

Post edited by Glenuendo on
  • TerranceTerrance ✭✭✭

This made me realize there's something else missing: the ability to see previous notifications.

That did exist, at least before notifications broke:

https://community.ingress.com/en/profile/notifications

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

@RedSoloCup Please fix the bug soon.

• exculcatorexculcator ✭✭
    edited June 2019

Broken for me too. (Firefox)

(And why can't we thread like on any other forum?)

• Broken on Chrome on laptop & on Android phone, for me as well

• PonderPonder ✭✭✭

Broken on Brave Browser, both Linux and Android.

My guess we won't see this fixed until Monday. We are using it all the time but I bet the developers aren't paid to monitor it 24/7. At least up until the entire site crashes.

Still broke.

• I have about 20 portals that get nuked each day and I do good to get notification on one.

Looking at the Intel map, this appears to be a server-side issue, not a Prime issue. Something recently changed on the back-end appears to be eating notifications without displaying them to intended recipients.

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a thread about the new post notification indictor on this forum, not portal notifications.