Off-site tickets?

FleetoffeetFleetoffeet ✭✭
edited January 2020 in Hexathlons

Has there been any word put out as to the off-site tickets Niantic said would be available?

Tagged:

Comments

• @NianticBrian @NianticOfficial @NianticCasey

I know this particular question has been asked in multiple posts on multiple threads. If this has been answered, I apologise but I haven't been able to find any answer from the Niantic Team, yet.

Now that we're on the eve of this event, can somebody please give us an answer? As of time of post, there is no off-site registration option offered on the events page. So, we're assuming that there will be no off-site participation.

Communication with your player base continues to be a common complaint, and this is just another example. Even something as a simple "we screwed up and incorrectly posted that off-site participation blah blah blah...," would work. Not a popular announcement, but at least it would be something.

Thanks for your time.

• Thanks for bringing this up @JSchwindy@Fleetoffeet, I checked in with the events team and am sorry to report that there is no offsite event for Hexathlon.

I hear you about the difficulty in communication @JSchwindy and feel your pain. I've passed this feedback along and will work to make sure these oversights don't happen again.

Thanks for understanding.

• Thanks for responding, @NianticCasey.

I'd love to dive into what happened, but at least we've an answer.

Thanks for your time.

• Yet on the events page for Munich, off site participation is still listed as an option (as in recharge rooms). Understandably no off site was available for the Hexathon events, they basically individual contests. But Requiem is an actual anomaly with the two sides battling each other. Will of site participation for what at this point appears to be the only actual anomly of 2020 be an option for those of who can't travel to Munich but would appreciate an opportunity to participate and earn the badge?

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

Not sure I understand the question, off site is right there in your screen shot,

Without digging for the page, from memory it says only Intel operators need apply,,,, pity doesnt appear to be a repeat of last year's decoding badge