Perpetua Hexathlon: Milan Cancellation & Mission Day Milan Postponement

Agents,

Thanks to those who planned to join Perpetua Hexathlon: Milan and Mission Day Milan. 

We regret to inform you that we have decided to cancel Perpetua Hexathlon: Milan planned for February 29, 2020, and to postpone Mission Day Milan planned for March 1st, 2020.

The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in Italy have been widely reported in the media.  We have reviewed the circumstances, and in an abundance of caution for the safety and health of all concerned, reached this decision after reviewing the announcements and preventative measures taken by the local government. 

We will announce the rescheduled date of Mission Day Milan at a later date.

For all agents who have registered for the Perpetua Hexathlon: Milan, the standard Perpetua Hexathlon Medal will be added to your scanner at a later date.

Agents who registered for the event will receive notification via email.

Thank you for your understanding and your support. 

Comments

• Check with your airlines to see about getting a refund. Exigent circumstances should help you get around the usual no refunds policies. And if they give you problems, maybe mention that there are some news outlets that would just love to know that they're keeping the money of people who were scheduled to fly into a quarantine zone.

• GreenHelixGreenHelix ✭✭
    edited February 2020

Wuhan Cov-19 does not seem to be simply a problem on a continent. Games that move like Ingress can be targeted. You need to be alerted and respond quickly.

• joecainjoecain ✭✭✭✭✭

They could just put a face mask in the swag packets.

• why I haven't receive a mail yet ?

• sorry correct my word email

• I think that is a good decision :)

So players who registered for the event can still have the medal.

• Why didn't you also postpone hexathlon? It could be done together with the others in the April 25th.

• When will this Medal be added in our scanner?

how many days about “at a later date.”?