Remove powerCubes from attacking menu

It was already annoying back in redacted, but useful back there. Now with the menu memory it's just messed up and useless. I want to attack fast but somehow it start with hypercubes... And I have to scroll all the way to my xmp buster and ultrastrikes.

We have the fast cube button now, it's faster to use it than scroll left for 10+ itens until being able do use and them scroll back to attack. Actually even on redacted was faster to accessed the menu and recycle few cubes then scrolling and waintin one by one.

That's my opinion based on my game style. Does someone prefer scrolling over one click on the fixed button?

Tagged:

Comments

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree and prefer scrolling. Attack menu opens on an item you closed it on. So if you closed it while scrolled to Hypercube, you'll have it opened on Hypercube the next time. I haven't noticed any deviations. If there are some, they should fix that rather than removing the cubes from the menu.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

See also: https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/5482/

And Issue #157 on the increasingly irrelevant Public Ingress Prime Known Issue Tracking spreadsheet.

• ToxoplasmollyToxoplasmolly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

As long as the attack carousel correctly remembers which item you used or fired most recently (which I think it does), there is no real harm in leaving power cubes in the carousel:

• If you prefer to tap [+] to access your cubes, you can still do so. The cubes in the carousel do not get in your way.
    • If you prefer to swipe through the carousel to access your cubes, you can still do.

For what it’s worth, I have used both methods, depending on how many different kinds of lower level XMPs I had to potentially scroll through to get to the cubes in the attack carousel.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not using it, it just opened at cubey few times and as said above, I just used cubes instead of busters.