Didact field challenge

M4NDR4M4NDR4 ✭✭✭

So about this event that we have almost nothing about it except date and time.

we have to remember EXO5 a previous event with the same dynamic: MAKE CONTROL FIELD

in that event the badge had 3 lv

1. 100
  2. 500
  3. 2000

you think niantic would ask us for more or for less??

Comments

• M4NDR4M4NDR4 ✭✭✭

Por si hablas español aquí lo dije tbm en mi canal 🙊

Didact sería igual que EXO5?? | Ingress Prime

https://youtu.be/xB2ncHqBlbU

• I have a few places I may check out for some fields! ❤️

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

Probably less. All Nemesis challenges have been extremely easy.

I bet it's gonna be 1000 top per agent and a global challenge.

• I think the same, 3 levels: 100, 500 and 1,000 fields

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

It would be good to get the exact details to plan ahead some, why still no info posted?

what if its a global field to make x fields global so everyone gets a medal like the avenir pink ?

• Hoping it's not 2,000 fields again. We had a few local agents manage it, but only at the expense of the bulk of us agreeing not to play in the areas used for field engines (and handing over a lot of kit!). Net result ... one hell of a boring week for most of us.

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

i hope it's gonna be about microfielding . I made around 500 fields in a week with the double AP. I mostly played intensively when commuting between work and home and during my breaks at work. And in the weekend in the afternoon. didn't much use Ada and SBUL. So maybe i can reach 1000 in a week for top tier with a bit of effort. That would be good ^^

• PotsefeastPotsefeast ✭✭
    edited February 2020

Omg. We were completely wright in previous event's discussion. Once again EXO5 controller.

RIP

Looks like it's time to stop the same play. Absolutely uninteresting event.

This will be the first I'll not take part.

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

I know how this script works. Don't put links up, **** any you see, and work on a badge you were looking at and thought you wouldn't have time for.

Why help the other side?

Have you even considered the new players who came after 2017? They don't deserve experience similar challenges? I missed the exo5 because I was working, only being able to reach the first rank with a lot of effort. This time I will be able to complete it all.

And what else you expected from a gameplay challenge? All we can do is destroy, capture, deploy, install mods, link and field. Unless they add new gameplay features or mix the above options, it will always be the same.

• PotsefeastPotsefeast ✭✭
    edited February 2020

The features of a game were designed for competitions. But now all kind of competition is killing by developers. Observing the dynamic of FS's agent presence I can say that ingress is permanently loosing it's popularity. And this is predictable. This site is not for such gameplay as PoGo and HPWU. The game is degrading. In my view it's obvious.

• Wasn't EXO5 over a longer period than the current one?

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

It was only a couple of days later. Still only two weekends.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is nobody talking about the wintrading aspect of this challenge. People are wintrading shamelessly (who can blame them with the xfac goal and destroy bonus), users have approached support, and their official stance is that it is allowed during the event. It has caused our communities to shatter,

The people that are against wintrading are furious, and maybe rightfully so. It's yet another step in a direction that I fear my be the end of Ingress, at least as we know it. I really hope future challenges are not being orchestrated like this.

Because crossplay is allowed and incentived during all Nemesis challenges.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL, not everywhere. My local ENL are going after the portals I shielded and fielded poorly. They keep skipping the stuff I didn't used shields on. So go figure. Locally, not many agents even appear to be working on the badge itself. I think 2-4 Res, and maybe 3 ENL currently working on it or trying...most agents just throw random links most of the time anyway. Like a drunk **** with a scanner.

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

Found this to be a week to do little. Zero interest in the challenge. 2x killing everything is the only reason to do any work at all. Dumb challenge.