Rejected Missions, feedback please.

Hoping to get some help/feedback.

2 of my 18 missions got rejected.

The banner photo I took. The information is historic relevance to the area of the mission in my town.

Any thoughts on why these got rejected and what I may need to change.

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

are the photos copyrighted ?

• The mission banner Photo I captured. I have no control over the portal photos.

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

The #MissionProject have been tracking rejections on their scrupulously curated artwork for several years and have not been able to identify a consistent pattern for why a mission is rejected. Many many AMA questions about the mission approval process have been answered with a dismissive "read the guidelines" though the guidelines are neither clear nor consistently followed by reviewers.

Perhaps the slice of the photo you used there reminds the reviewer of a single letter (banned, though this is no longer mentioned in the official guidelines or in the rejection mails) or of a corporate logo. Try adding a word or a few letters to the art -- once the mission is approved you can try to edit it to the correct version.

By the way, this forum is for discussion of the community forum itself -- your post would have reached more of the right eyes in the General forum.

• I did manage to get these approved after removing the words "Originally" and "Officially" from the descriptions. It would seem there is an autonomous system rejecting missions on key words regardless of the context of the sentence.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

yes text with those words usually will reject so dont use it and u see it worked..