Didact Challenge Rare Link Amps

GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in App Feedback (Archive)

@NianticBrian

For the upcoming fielding challenge, I humbly request that the ordinary Rare Link Amp be given the attribute of 4 additional outgoing links.

In the last 3 months, thousands of hacks, not seen a single Ultra Link Amp, and the fielding challenge for EXO-5 REQUIRED ultra link amps to be able to complete it in time. As this challenge is almost identical, with barely any ULA hacked in months, allowing Rare Link Amps to have 4 additional outgoing links, will help in achieving the highest tier of the Didact challenge.

Comments

• I've hacked a few recently..

You can wait an extra hour and flip back - swapping an extra virus for an sbla.

So 8 sbla, 24 jarvis and 16 ada will give about 700 fields in 6 hours.

Use the time for hacking keys and eating.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

You're assuming a lot, like plentiful supplies of flip cards and SBULs, of which, bare hacked any in the last 4 months.

Last time I hacked an SBUL was in November.

This challenge requires more than that.

Having 4 additional outgoing links for RLAs isn't game breaking, and allows players to conserve those precious ULA for other fielding Ops.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

u mean vr link amps? those u cant get from hacks...

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

No, he wants to have the normal, standard rare link amps to be able to support 4 extra out going links for the upcoming event, because he didn't save any SBUL's previously or claimed he hasn't hacked any at all. Nor does he wants to buy any SBUL's in the store. He wants an already super easy to challenge, to be even easier than it is already.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

For your information,

I have not wasted SBULs, and save them when I get them.

And only hacked 1, back in November.

I'm not aware of SBULs in the store, will look at this later.

But as for an already "Easy" challenge, you are very, very wrong.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

@Grogyan It's in the original post, mentioning the pack for the challenge in the store. 3x SBUL's plus some HS and L1 resonators. Granted if you just glyph as you go, you shouldn't really need to purchase the pack. But everyone's methods will differ.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

Absolutely nonsensical. Let's change all rules of the game and items to make the challenges easier. What about every portal being able to throw 100 links without needing key and each field counting for 8?

Do 80 fields a day.

With microfielding in about 26 cluster of 8 portals each, you will complete the challenge. Cut it in half if you have flips.

• Any change that turns LA into something useful is brilliant.

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭