Rights something to post

gagamickgagamick ✭✭✭

Can someone explain to me here how this forum works here. I wanted to post a sitrep and it said "you have to be here longer" I created a post with the serious question if I have to post something pointless here. Juhu I received Level 2 and set about posting a sitrep. It is now online but without text, because it probably contained a link. For posting from the left you probably need an extra level again. Sorry... But any other forum can do that better. So finally tell us with which leveln here what is unlocked and let's not die stupid

Comments

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭✭

The community is currently set so that only someone with a "point score" of 50 or above can post links, quote posts or insert pictures.

Nia have already said (cant find the post but will link it when i do) that this was put into place to prevent spam posts, but have acknowledged that its a pain for things like Sitreps or Portal Apeals where if you dont have 50 points you cant provide an accurate post and they are looking into the issue already

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know. I try to quote someone and it says I have to be here longer to do that. That's lame. But then sometimes it goes through. It's random.

• So we have to talk randomly, like how I am doing now, to get points up to actually post stuff?

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Do we like stuff?

• VasatiVasati ✭✭✭

@grendelwulf the point system is based on how many Likes you get from others in any topic you post in. I agree with you and the rest that it is a stupid system. But I believe since the folks who are either part of Niantic, or one of the smaller teams who are running this channel (Assuming it even is some group from Niantic) are possibly quite new to this process of making and running a forums, and will hopefully make things a bit less restricted in the future.

• gagamickgagamick ✭✭✭

Thank you very much, last night I was finally able to post the sitrep. Unfortunately, the first time the text was deleted because I had embedded a link that leads to a video showing how the field came into being. Now there are just two sitrep. One with pictures only and a good hold without link:)

• I personally like the idea of **** in a Forum, and the idea of badges even more.

• ocoiniocoini ✭✭
    edited June 2019