Problems for deleted my account

So Hi ^^ I was a L10 Agent, I was banned by mistake but Niantic don't understand that. So after sending many, many and many request for be unbanned (with no succes :P), I send an ultime request for deleting my account because I am nearly the L40 on PoGo and I want to have an access to Wayfarer (Impossible actualy because I am banned from Ingress). So I sent the request and ... nothing. When I send request for unban they respond me the day after but there ... nothing. So if someone can help me, that would be nice and kind ^^

Tagged:

Comments

• Having your Ingress account banned means it's gone, they don't need to delete it. However, AFAIK there is no way to use Wayfarer if your Niantic account (comprising all the different games) has a banned account on it.

I don't think there's really a way out of that.

• But why have a specific category for deleting account ? Are you sure I cannot delete my account for recovery my access to Wayfarer ?

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic may delete the account, but they probably won't remove the block on Wayfarer since you are banned.

• What ? No way, I was banned by mistake because I read the ToS and I don't do anything wrong ! I a tired to fight with a very bad bot who answer me again and again : "Olala sorry you break rules about ToS, xD go in hell :3 and by the way I don't care about your arguments"

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

nobody here can help, only niantic support team can provide info what u did.