[Category Request] Swag

A category to discuss Swag, trading swag, sharing pictures of swag etc would be useful.

Comments

• PsiCoTixPsiCoTix ✭✭✭

yes! give us a space to share our collections and talk with other swaggers

• +1

• Not sure if ingress related music counts as swag but I’ve produced 3 Albums 1 EP and a single on sound cloud DRPC can’t post links yet I haven’t been around enough, lol. Most originals few I used other artists and changed lyrics some were assistance with other agents

• Yeah! Swag forum/topic/subforum please!

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭

If there is one thing that I loved on G+ when it came to ingress...above all elsee... it was the primo swag communities. Yes. lets pull that sweet treasure back out of the underground darkness and once again have it glint in the sunlight.

some of these bastards were rocking some of the most ornate working ships compases... overly elaborate things. Swag forum please.

• Agree

• PangarbanPangarban ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, there's loads that could go on in a swag category: showing off, discussion of how to get swag produced, sharing ideas, offering trades, etc. Please implement this.

• Couldn’t agree more, that was my main use of g+!

• I assume "swag" is apparel merchandise, what is known as clothes in my language. I agree, I think a topic based on whatever words the internet calls clothing would be good. I'm somewhat curious also, as to what Niantic's take would be, considering their previous (?) position on the copyright of (eg) the Enlightened and Resistance symbols. My own take on this is that bootleg merchandise offers more "exposure to the brand" than official gear of companies that really ain't that great at marketing.

• CriminalBizzyCriminalBizzy ✭✭✭✭

Bump

• +1

• Keep it going!!! 😃

• oh definitely something we would need, but think they're discussing about rolling a space for swag already IIRC