Goodbye Andrew

Comments

• fumisofumiso ✭✭✭

It was very impressive for me to meet you NL-1331 JAPAN tour in Yokohama.

Thank you! Andrew

• @RedSoloCup thank you for everything. May nothing but the best happen to you in whichever adventures you get into.

#BeaconsForAndrew

• @RedSoloCup

I've never been terribly good at writing these kind of things, so I'll keep it short.

It has been an honour and a privilege to work with you, and I wanted to thank you for that opportunity. Your influence on Ingress and the community has truly been larger than life (must be the beard). I feel lucky that I got to meet you in person in San Francisco last December. It's one of my most cherished Ingress memories.

All the best for the future, Andrew. Hopefully we'll meet again on the (Udder) side of the scanner 💙

• Hi Andrew,

It was nice meeting you a few times during anomalies in both Europe and the US and the NL-1331 tour in Europe. Thanks for your work for the Ingress community, I wish you all the luck in your new job.

Best regards, Dennis

#beaconsforAndrew

• edited December 2019

Thank you Andrew!

#BeaconsForAndrew

Post edited by SubSpe on
  • Auf Wiedersehen Andrew, irgendwo, irgendwann auf dieser Welt

• Thank you Andrew for all the hard work over the years for us!

Vedorian (NJ)

• #BeaconForAndrew

Shout our to KSbugeater for the Andrew county & Krug park portal idea. Enjoy !!

• thanks a lot andrew // RedSoloCup for everything that you did for us!!! 💚

• edited December 2019

@RedSoloCup

It's so hard to find words to say, this day came up too fast 😔. It has been an honor and privilege to work with you, it's still so wild to me how you took the chance to get chosen to give a voice to my part of the world, and I will be forever thankful for the opportunity. You are an awesome human being and I truly believe everything you did made our beloved Ingress world so much better. You are the personification of resilience and patience, thanks for everything! Many have said it and I echo it, golden age of Ingress indeed! I wish nothing but the best for you, and hope we can keep in touch. #BeaconsForAndrew

foxsway

• It was best meeting in my game history, toast joke and usefull Ama's. So this beacon is for You. Respect and best wishes from Lithuania. HERlS and lithuanian ENL. :)

• #BeaconsForAndrew

Farewell! And good luck on wherever lifes journey takes you next!

• BastyGBastyG ✭✭✭

Thank you for everything Andrew. You've done a great job! This toast is for you.

🍻 🍻

• Just popped in to say: Cya, best of wishes, thanks for the help, I'm thankfull for the help resolving issue suport couldn't help with and happy hacking.

-Dries

• Dear Andrew, thank you very much for the hard work in the past few years you did for the Community and Ingress. I had the pleasure to meet you during the Prime Abaddon anomaly and NL Europe.

Wish you all the best for the future.

Cheers,

Shogun79

#BeaconsForAndrew

• Goodbye, Andrew. Thanks for all. Good luck.

• IrishGingerIrishGinger ✭✭
    edited December 2019

💙 💙 💙

• Andrew... We'll miss you. Thanks for your time, your patience and your passion for this game. Thanks for all... I hope to meet redsolocup in the future.

BEST!

• A toast to you @RedSoloCup . Thank you💙

• Good Bye

• A toast in your honour @RedSoloCup.

Good luck in your next adventures, you will be missed.

#BeaconsForAndrews

• Hey Andrew,

I'm not very good at goodbyes. And everyone already said all the right things. Just know that you really made an impact. A big one. You leave a huge gap behind, it will be difficult to fill back.

Best of luck with your new adventure. You do deserve all the best.

@RedSoloCup so long, and thanks for all the fish.

#BeaconsForAndrew

• @RedSoloCup ... all the best for your future and 2020. Thanks for all your help ... so long and thanks for all the fish

• Ciao

• Goodbye from the Netherlands

• It has bin a great time and you have formed the way Ingress worked for us in a very special way. With your AMA you where so close to us an nobody eals. Meeting you in Amsterdam was so great. I will miss you very much and hope that maybe see you in Game someday. Love Deregorn

• Thank you Andrew, it's been a pleasure. See you soon...

• #BeaconsForAndrew

• Andrew, thank you for everything! You made a huge difference for all of us and did great things in what I'm sure was often a frustrating and thankless job. You will be missed by so many and I wish you the best of luck in all your future adventures!