Intel map has been quite broken for ~3 days now

Dear Niantic,

Intel map routinely has been failing to load all portals that should be in view, and now in the last couple days this is happening all the time:

Trying again in 30 seconds generally results in something loading, but usually still missing portals that should be in view. This is repeatable on Desktop intel, mobile intel, IITC desktop/mobile. Happens equally in Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.

Comments

• It is also timing out when asked for portal details.

• lokprolokpro ✭✭
    edited December 2019

There was a reply by Brian at https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/comment/57318#Comment_57318

"We're currently testing an Intel Map update on a staged rollout (similar to how we release app updates), and that might be why you're seeing some of the temporary server issues and prompts to refresh the page. We were seeing issues with a small number of portals sometimes failing to load prior to this update, and we're investigating."

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope a new map layout or something. we have had the same map now all years... time to update like the client updated.

• Its back up

• Still doesnt work for me. Also I cant submit new portals. Anyone else having that problem?

• I submitted one this morning.

3 copies of the same text and 2 identical photos - why are all the fields mandatory??