Missions!

Could we have a separate category for Mission related issues? This would probably help forum organization quite a bit! 😍 💚💙

Tagged:

Comments

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭

Might fit nicely as a subcat in sitreps as far has discussing them and showcasing really cool ones that you have found.

• CriminalBizzyCriminalBizzy ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

@NianticHilda it seems my comment that I tried to leave here triggered a manual review. Would you mind checking to see if its acceptable? I have no clue which key word I hit on this time lol (I might have hit submit twice on accident).

• I second this request, but I am quite disappointed since Niantic doesn't seem so interested to this wonderful and enjoyable section of the game. I'd have so many things to point out and even to complain: the late and wobbly support in Prime, the absence of a decent tool to request mission and their completely random acceptance, usually followed by vague or inconsistent motivations.

• PangarbanPangarban ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I posted almost the exact same request about 20 hours ago. The post got a bunch of views but no response. *sigh* The amusing thing is I wrote the post about 4 hours before this thread started. But I got a message that it would be "posted once it was approved by moderators" or something. Then it came out literally 2 minutes after this thread started! 😏

Anyway, it doesn't matter who's asking. It's an odd oversight since missions are so popular. @NianticHilda I'd love to see both of your suggestions, but they should probably both be sub-forums under one general forum. Having one mission related thread under General and another under Support would just result in confusion and people would be posting things in one that belong in the other, and vice versa.

• I Really like designing, planning and creating new missions! and Also love to do others missions - its such a fun way to "collect" memories from different places you visited!

i do however miss some usefull feedback on the submitted missions that comes back denied.

so for me it would be usefull to have a forum for missions.

So that both the mission hunters and creators can objectively debate, share experince etc..

• TrinityPrincessTrinityPrincess ✭✭✭✭

Oh, that's weird. I Wonder what triggers an approval by a mod? 😕

• ReighElmosReighElmos ✭✭✭

@HuckleGreenie I certainly wouldn’t mind having a limit higher than the current 150 missions one can create.

• "Mission Creating" definitely needs a category. It's been SO frustrating getting vague mission rejection feedback from Niantic. Rejections sometimes seem arbitrary and capricious; especially when another player then follows with submitting the exact same original mission and it is approved.

One of the biggest issues they have is that it takes more employees and resources to be able to process that sort of thing. I've been meeting up with other players and entering sets on their account as we sit in coffee shops. Sometimes, people have just signed into my laptop as well. That's been nice for helping xfac relations as well!

Could this be moved to Ingress Community Feedback? 💚💙❤️

@NianticHilda @NIA_casey @NianticMac @RedSoloCup

I think it should be its own category. Here is the link to Category Request I made under Ingress Community Feedback Every category can't possibly fit neatly under "Community and Discussion" or "Support and Feedback". I think there should be multiple categories with sub-categories to encourage discussion about those topics.

For Example categories could be:

• Community and Discussion
      • General
      • Recruitment
      • Events
      • Sitrep
      • Investigation
      • Off Topic
    • Missions
      • General mission discussion
      • Mission submissions
      • Mission Swag
      • Show us your missions
    • OPR
      • Portal Submission
      • Portal Pictures
      • Portal Locations
      • Portal edits
    • Appeals
      • Portal Appeals
      • Mission Appeals
    • Support and Feedback
      • App Feedback
      • Event Support
      • Ingress Community Feedback

@NIA_casey @NianticMac I have a few pending comments that got triggered for a manual review for this thread. Can you please post one and delete the other two? They are duplicates because I tried to click post comment more than once.

Disregard... it seems that even when a post gets approved it stays in my drafts.