Disabled people and Hexathlon ?

edited September 2019 in Field Tests

@NianticThomas Can disabled people play during FieldTest ? Is there any issue according to the (unknown) rules ?

Comments

• Getting the 3 km walked could be an issue.

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

We had at least one disabled player on a mobility device at our event. Because it was played on a university campus with strict **** access rules, they had no problems that I heard about.

• GorillaSapiensGorillaSapiens ✭✭✭✭✭

I concur. I frequently play with an agent who is hemipalegic, and relies on a powered wheelchair for mobility.

She has done a Field Test, an Intel Op, 2 Anomalies, and several Mission Day and First Saturday events.

She generally has a harder time getting to and from the event, and finding lodging, than she does at the event itself.

She actually has some advantages; her chair can move faster than i can, and it doesn't get tired...

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

My post got censored by an overly aggressive filter. What I intended to say:

We had at least one disabled player on a mobility device at our event. Because it was played on a university campus with strict h4nd1cap access rules, they had no problems that I heard about.

• Field tests are move around the city

So long as person has a mobility device (wheelchair?) I see no issue with a disabled person participating