TESSERA Round 5 - Dalby Station

edited December 2019 in The Tessellation

Truthseekers: Seeing how well we did in securing the last global drop, the Tethered Hand had made it more challenging for this upcoming one.

As usual, the first three people to post here from each Faction are still the people eligible to earn Discoverer status, and the overall First Discoverer will earn 1 Discovery Point for their Faction.

New heightened threshold & more Tesserae linked: 

Discoverers for this Tessera will only be allowed to make Placement Predictions if at least 240 Agents post that they have discovered this piece within an 8-hour window. What's more, this piece is apparently tied to a chain of 3 additional Tessera, and the clue to finding the next one will only be released if and when we hit this threshold.

The stakes have also heightened, we should do our best to hit this number, because failure to do so means:

• Nemesis will get 2 Placement Points for the Dalby Station Tessera
  • We forfeit the ability to earn Discoverer or Placement Points for the next 3 additional Tesserae, since the clues to each are 'tethered' to one another. And as a result, Nemesis will get 6 Placement Points in total, by default.

That's 8 points that Nemesis stands to gain! Let's do our best to retrieve all of these Tesserae. Every one of your discoveries matters.

The 8 hour clock starts counting from the moment the First Discoverer makes their post.

I will keep you posted should any new changes occur.

- PAC

UPDATE

Truthseekers, you've certainly shown the Tethered Hand what you are capable of. Thank you for your contributions. I will temporarily close this thread, in case the Tethered Hand wants to heighten the challenge even more for the next round.

Now, as promised, they told me the clue is once again where you've all been to, and also, "if their hands weren't tethered, they would Hat's off to @ATR0P0S ".

Post edited by Truthseeker on
Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.