Farewell Agents! - RedSoloCup

Comments

• Dear Andrew, what will we do without you? Keep your shrimp socks and honor your membership in the shrimp club. You will be muchly missed. ❤️🦐

• irreplaceable! you were a star @RedSoloCup all the best for your future endeavours- with your patience in AMA - you should win the nobel prize! i'm glad to have also met you on a few occasions.

take care / merry xmas! swissotter xo

• Good luck with your next endeavor! Thank you so much for all the time, thought, and energy you have put into making this game and its community work for players.

• As with all things, the Real World waits for no one.Please count me in as one of the many agents who will miss you, and appreciates the positive impact you have had on the game in your role as GCM.

Thank you for being an integral part of this game through my 4 1/2 years as an agent, and for making it that much more understandable and human through the tough times and the fun times. Getting to meet you face to face for real-time Q&A at Abaddon Prime this past summer was an honor, especially after some of our discussions on the G+ days of AMA starting back in October 2017.

While Diashi and I did not get to bump into you during the global linking challenge back in April for dead drops and fun, we are planning on returning to the DC area briefly before your retirement. Hopefully we’ll get to run into each other for one last photo op, and I will try to not ask for your grandma’s secret lasagna recipe. ;)

Until the next we meet, in this life or the next recursion, May your trails be happy ones, and I hope you and your family have a great holiday season together.

With due thanks and respect for being an inspiration,

secretscribe

Connecticut, USA

(If you ever find yourself up this way please feel free to give a shout out on comms)

• It's sad to see you go! We will definitely miss you. May your future ingress adventures lead you to interesting places.

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish you all the best!

As one final gesture you should encode the Lasagna recipe to be decoded.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

You should rush an recurse at day 1 of 2020!

• @RedSoloCup It was nice to meet you. Greybeards United.

Aloha from Hawaii and thank you.

• Thanks for everything you've done for Ingress. It's never easy to say goodbye but all good things must come to an end. It has been fun seeing you all around the globe. You will be missed.

Best of luck in your future endeavours!

• HavokTHavokT ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

Sad to hear you are leaving Andrew. What you did for the game and community is just amazing.

Wondering who will fill this unique position as good as you and with the knowledge of the game that is Ingress.

Good luck in you future endeavours.

And that is some good final advise..

• so long and thx for all the fish

• Thanks for all you have done for this community. I’ve appreciated the times we’ve talked and you’ve listened. You will be missed. P.S. train a good replacement, would you?

• Hi Andrew, I'm glad to have met you. All the best. Btw, I copied your advice. Very well formulated.

Kind regards, Lieven

• You have been such an integral part of Ingress globally for 7+ years both as an agent and as a gcm. You are an outstanding person and you were the perfect gcm. Niantic is where it is today because of how awesome you are. It will be impossible to replace you and you will be missed beyond words. I hope we will still take that walk some day. Thank you for being so incredible.

Pam aka SnowXTC

• ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

Much respect for your hardwork! You will be very much missed.

• Lots of love! Maybe we will see you in the field one day? 😘

• good luck!

• Godspeed!

• chibrichibri ✭✭✭✭

The end of an era...

Thank you for doing all you have done for the game and the community. Thank you for calmly listening to my occasional impassioned rant. Thank you for all that you have done -- seen and unseen -- for Ingress.

Bon voyage!

• cluelessnesscluelessness ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

I think the 4 pages of nothing but respect for you just goes to show the kind of community you were able to foster. You've always been able to bring out the best in us.

I really hope this isn't a sign of the beginning of the end for Ingress

We will definitely miss you. All the best.

• MForMarlonMForMarlon ✭✭
    edited December 2019

*pouring one out on a red solo cup*

Thanks for all you've done, Andrew. It was a pleasure chatting with you in NOLA. Best of luck to you.

Also, you should be immortalized in the game as shards. NIA, make it happen!

• AngroxAngrox ✭✭✭

What? You are the spirit of the community! ;-(

I wish you all the best, Andrew! You will be missed :-(

• So Andrew!!, that's what my gift was all about 👍😂 thank you so much for your 1000% effort and nice and informative chats the last years . Have a good one and happy hunting on your next job🙋‍♂️

• BGracaBGraca ✭✭✭

Thank you for your collaboration during all this years. Greetings from the Enlightened Portugal Team. All the best for you.

• So long, @RedSoloCup and Andrew Krug!😘

We'll always be with you, we love you and we miss you most of all, old friend!!😭😭

Remember, this world around you is NOT what it seems!!😎

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Very sad to see. Thank you for your hard work and commitment to Ingress and it's community! You will be missed and fondly remembered. I wish you the very best on your next endeavour!

• vidiconvidicon ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for all of your service. You've been all of the things Ingress agents needed and more than we deserved. A source of laughter frequently and a sober dose of reality when we needed it. Your legacy will be all of the many ways that the player community feels like a part of the company. Without you, there would be no Vanguards, no regular AMAs, no Trusted Reporter program -- I don't know if we'd even have Embedded Reporters to help spread the anomaly feeling to agents worldwide. The link between agents and Niantic would be hopelessly opaque. Ingress, and all its agents, are better for your impact on the game.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do next.

• Thanks for everything, and all the best for your new challenges!