Farewell Agents! - RedSoloCup

Comments

• So sorry to see you go... Thank you so much for caring for us in such an exemplary way! You are loved! 💚💙❤️

• Thank you for all your hard work, for the community and for the game in general.

You will be missed.

• Fair winds and calm seas.... #KEEPITBLUE...

• Best of luck. Wish you well. Happy done BTS with you 5 years ago and meet you so many times

• BigBadaBoom1BigBadaBoom1 ✭✭
    edited December 2019

Andrew,

Thank you for all you have done to the community. Your absence will be missed. The void left behind will surely be filled; but not your RedSoloCup beard.

You’re a very charismatic and humble person and agent I know this will carry you forward in life and in your future endeavors.

Thank you.

Daniel (BigBadaBoom1) - USA - ND - XFCC

• Andrew, you were the soul of Niantic and you leaving creates a big hole. Good luck for your future endeavors!

• SAHillieSAHillie ✭✭
    edited December 2019

Hey Andrew,

thanks for all the hard work you put into this community, this 'game'. You really made a difference. All the best for you on this new path in life and I hope we will be seeing your fields again or -way better- will be able to take down one of your fields someday ;-)

Don't hesitate to contact @Se4horse or myself, should you ever visit Amsterdam again and want advice, a tour, some beers, a boat ride, a photo with Cookie, ...

Oh by the way.... I totally agree with @DhrMekmek that a beard beacon would be appropriate not to mention appreciated 😍🎅

• Thank you for all your work for the Ingress community. You will be missed.

• The Ingress community is losing a community manager who speaks and listens with his heart.

Wishing you the best & thank you. 🌷

Noortje

• Community manager is the hardest job in online gaming, no lie. Thank you for taking it on for many years, and good luck in the next phase of your life!

• Live long and prosper, Sir. 🖖🏻

• Wow. A real shame. You were at least one voice that it felt like the community had with NIA. I hope there is a replacement lined up & that they can fill the shoes you're leaving behind. May the winds of change be directing you towards a fun new adventure. Remember the world is not as it seems!

• Thanks for all the hard work these years. We will miss you!

Good luck in your new adventures!

Hope to see you in the next events as an ENL agent. You are always welcome in Madrid!

• It is always a pleasure to interact with the Ingress community, and with players that encourage us to be both better players and better people, that happiness follows you in your new projects and hopefully do not forget this great game ... on behalf of UEI Mexico, good game! Good ingress ..

• I'm glad you had fun with us whiners!

I appreciate your parting words.

"We don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. Only notes that are different can harmonize. The same is true with people."

-Steve Goodier

• @RedSoloCup

Gracias por tu trabajo por la comunidad. Solo espero que tu salida no se deba a un recorte de presupuesto, y que sea lo mejor para ti y tu familia.

Are you leaving clear instructions and advice for your sucesor? Is the GCM position going to be open for player candidates?

Are you going to have a final AMA?

JimboMX - Resistance, Mexico City

• @RedSoloCup it was an honor and privilege to work with you and help you with the Embedded Reporter's for multiple Anomalies. Loved helping train everyone and see the awesome results as you helped motivate and get people excited to become an Embedded Reporter. This I can say has been one of my favorite parts of Ingress. Thanks so much.

I loved being able to also help in the continued efforts for Banner Missions in providing data to help resolve the ongoing issues. #MISSIONPROJECT continues to March forward and meet the opportunity to create beautiful authentic artwork and support a positive Cross-faction Community for Banner Missions. Here is hoping improvement will come in time.

As you noted in an AMA to the Russian Agent, , "“Эволюция неизбежна,” which translates to, “Evolution is inevitable."

Have a wonderful holiday season and the most happiest of New Year's!!

"Thanks for all the Fish!!"

Best regards and happy times for your family.

A2PANTHER, Anastacia ❤️❤️

• MaktoMakto ✭✭✭

Been great the times I got to share anomaly space and work with you on events. Good luck in your future endeavors and hope to see you out in the portals.

• We will miss you and good luck! Rise above and beyond!

• KliffingtonKliffington ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for all of your hard work. It was fantastic to have someone accessible and as interested in the game as the rest of us to communicate with.

• Andrew, thank you for all of your work and may you be blessed in your next life chapter!!

• F

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭

Now you have time to hit Level 16 ;)

Sad to see you leaving. You've made the community a better place and you'll be missed. Thank you for all your work and hope the next chapter for you is just as fulfilling.

• Thank you for your hard work and goodbye. Hope we will see at some event in the future. Merry Yule!

• The best of luck with whatever the future holds for you!

You will be missed!

• gwenixgwenix ✭✭✭

May your next job allow you more time with your family, and have less stress from community drama! But I do hope you remain a part of the community as a player going forward!

• Oh man

• edited December 2019

Best wishes for a new career direction, Andrew. You will be missed! Thanks for being an advocate for the players!

P.S. I don't want to "like" your post because you're saying goodbye and insightful isn't really the right click either. But thank you for what you brought to the game and good luck in the future post GCM role!

• Thank you so much for all that you've done. It was an honour to meet you in Amsterdam.

Wishing you all the best for your future.