Farewell Agents! - RedSoloCup

Comments

• Thank you for the years of guidance. All the best wishes for you future endeavours.

• Good luck in the next part of your journey! You've done more than anyone can comprehend for this community, thank you.

• @RedSoloCup You have been such a big inspiration to me. Thank you for everything you have done for our community. Best wishes on your new endeavors. They will be very lucky to have you.

• Ingress without Andrew is very lonely😢

• Good luck and thank you for everything you have done for the game and the community. You deserve the best in your life.

• Thanks for everything Andrew, I wish you much success on your way

• Good luck with future endeavors. Is there a plan for a replacement GCM?

• 😥

• It is with sadness that I read this, but I know you will be great at what ever you take on next.

Thank you for your commitment, time, efforts and work while agent and then later CM. You will be missed.

Good luck in the next chapter and all the best.

• You did great job creating a global community. Thanks for everything you did for the players.

Best wishes in this new road you're about to begin.

• I began playing this year and looked forward to the AMAs especially when i started submitting and reviewing. Hope someone picks up the torch!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!!

• Thank you for all you have done for the game and the community!

• Now I do understand why the next (last) anomaly is named ‚REQUIEM‘ 

All the best, Andrew! We will certainly miss you within Ingress!

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

It was great meeting you. Thanks for everything.

I’m hoping you have some young padwan stashed away somewhere to be your successor ;)

All the best to you!

• Alfadir79Alfadir79 ✭✭
    edited December 2019

Thank you for your work as GCM you have done an awesome job.

See you in Munich as enlightend agent @RedSoloCup

The frogs need you 😉 for beer bearded challenge

• VSSXVSSX ✭✭✭

Thank you very much for everything Andrew, the game is dying and you know it, it is a shame, because it brought us many joys but in turn too many headaches, and putting it on the scale, our mental health is worth more than bitter a game badly designed.  I wish you good luck in your next adventure, a big hug and thank you very much, the redsolo cup was great.

• Wow.

Bummer.

Thank you for your service (former 55G myself)

Thank you for all you have done to make Ingress something I felt worthy of my time.

Onward!

May you have great things ahead!

• Thanks for helping the little guy feel heard.

F

• Sad to see you leave, hope you"ll find a new challange and maybe we will meet aggain somewhere in the future. Thanks for all the support and time.

• Good luck, Andrew, We miss you

• This is very sad news indeed!!! You'll be deeply missed. I just crossed path with you shortly twice, but you were so amazingly nice and approachable. It was very noticeable you were always willing and always truly wanted to do the best and help out everyone.

Big hugs from Chile and best of luck in whatever you do next! I'm sure you'll be as awesome as you'd been in Ingress!

• We will miss you Krug. Good luck in wherever life takes you! Thank you for all you've done for so long.

• ZedrickXdZedrickXd ✭✭
    edited December 2019

Good lucky Andrew!!!! ✌️💪✌️

• Good luck in any future projects. We will miss you.

Remember Ingress agents never quit, they just become casual players.

• It's been a pleasure to meet you Andrew. Best of luck in your future plans!

• ArminNLArminNL
    edited December 2019

Finaly you have made the best decision of your life.