Entered passcode, got media, but not on list.

GargishGargish ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Decoding Challenges

I entered the correct passcode at about 23:25 CET on 2019-12-09, so should be about 22:25 if the times on the table are in UTC.

Tagged:

Comments

• you 're not alone 😋

• AkecaAkeca ✭✭
    edited December 2019

Another one here 🤨

Entered passcode via Intel map, got media

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you enter the passcode on the Intel map or in the app? Did you get the media item?

• Same. I've entered the passcode on the Intel map, recieved the media and I don't appear on the leaderboard.

• SuZ912SuZ912 ✭✭✭✭

same here.

• Same ;L not on the list either

• same here, also redeemed in intel

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here, got it at roughly 21:55 Monday - entered on Intel Map and got the 13ADreamer media item in inventory.

• same here :D friend entered the code after me and is on the list...

• @NianticCasey For what it's worth, people I've contacted redeemed via intel, and appeared on the list fine.

I'm missing off of the list, my first redeem was due to inventory being full, recycled, then redeemed again via intel.

Hopefully this aids your investigation.

• same problem here... (successfully entered, got media, but not on list)

enterted the passcode via intel, about 14:42 UTC 2019-12-10

• entronentron ✭✭✭

Any news on this issue?

I see more entries have been added to the list but I'm *still* not there

• Thanks for all the additional input everyone. I'm happy to report that this issue has been addressed as of this morning and the Leaderboard should accurately reflect all passcode redemptions moving forward. Sorry to say that, unfortunately, we weren't able to recover the missing entries. Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue!

• So, reset the code for all Agents :P Shame,

• kuprumkuprum ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

I agree with every word you said.

Maybe the folder on Nemesis' system contained that old invalid file "Dreamer" that we decrypted for nothing.

Damn Nemesis keeping old files with the current ones, 🙄

• entronentron ✭✭✭

Even if you don't have the redemption logs you *do* know what we have in our inventories now.

So, at least for those that haven't, recycled the media, you could find all those that have the media but are not on the list.

Ok that wouldn't give the exact time but you at least know it is before the bug was fixed.

So we could all be added somewhere near the beginning with a note "could be earlier"

• I've just redeemed it for like, the 5th time in the hope that I will be at least listed 500 places after where I should be.

• @NianticCasey

I think Game-masters can search persons who have redeemed the passcode: "Can redeem" or "Already redeemed", but you can't get the time redeemed for now, so we are not appearing on the scoreboard. Is this right?

So I suggest to change that the main (Top Decoders) leaderboard to be a redeem count, not redeemed time on UTC. Plus, individual ranking continues.

Ranked in to the leaderboard should be honorable, so it is non-sense to resetting it.