Ingress 2.36.1 Release Notes

2»

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

When i get the free fracker today ADA say beacon. I hope Niantic fix the bug soon.

• Solo quiero que corrijan o se solucione la visualizacion o grafica en la pantalla cuando hay sol, ya que no se visualiza nada, y subir el brillo solo hace que se agote o se drene la bateria, y el sobrecalientamiento del movil, y que se pueda jugar en red menor a 3g

• No, if I press on a key to recharge, it doesn't mess up sorting. But I noticed that recycling anything, whether a key or another item, does mess up sorting.

• 54.56 MB to change precisely nothing?

• IookoutIookout ✭✭
    edited November 2019

There is something about default Agent Avatar, default shouldn’t be viewer based only fraction based. As an Enlightened player I see default Agent Avatar from Resistance player like from my own faction same another way.

I can’t post screenshot because of

You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.

you have to check this issue for yourself

Post edited by Iookout on
  • There is also issue with transferring items to capsules - all kind. When I select first item on right side of the menu then move to left placed items and select “Select All” button and hit “Load” then app will do nothing but shows never ending “Transferring...” message

I can’t post screenshot or video because of 

You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.

you have to check this issue for yourself

• So apparently phone's Back button still doesn't work properly in all menus. When I am on the map and I press on a portal for which I have a key, then then press the key icon, then press phone's Back button, it's not taking me back; I have to press X instead. The same behavior happens when I press Recycle after I pressed the key icon - pressing phone's Back button does nothing. Tested on 3 different devices.

• Nice

• is it just me or can we no longer see agent names on portal photos and access photo votes? recursed agent here.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

Works as before except that you don't see the agent name in the first portal screen but have to go into the photo list.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

(This comment appears to have been posted by a bug in the forum software; it was blank and appeared at the exact same time as the above comment. This remark has been edited in afterwards.)

• When recycling items, total item count doesn't change until I quit Inventory:

• I open Inventory, pick an item type (ie L7 resonators), and recycle some (let's say 1 of 10).
    • My total resonator count stays the same as it was before recycling, even though I see that I now have 9 L7 resonators.
    • I get out of Inventory, then go back in. Now total resonator count shows correct amount (1 less than before recycling).
  • edited December 2019

When recycling items, total item count doesn't change until I quit Inventory:

Edit: You're not talking about total item count. You're talking about Category count, which yes, I agree, I don't see it update until leaving the inventory and returning.

• Has anyone reported a bug about not being able to select all keys to put them in a capsule? I’m having to click on them one by one and then load them. Unloading all works fine. I’m running 2.36.1.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope Niantic soon work on GPS drift. Lots of agents have problem with GPS drift in Prime they never have in REDACTED. Time for Niantic to admit Prime have the GPS drift bug.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

Bug was reported in the app feedback section.

Workaround is to remove one key from the selection after selecting to batch-load. The bug seems to be that one key too much is selected.