• media
  • link amps 3 variants + 1
  • capsules 3 variants +2
  • Transmuters 2 variants +2
  • frackers +1
  • beacons +1

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, pokemon now can have 3000inv space why cant we have atleast 2500inv or something? we get more and more items since 2014 but no options to increase our inv storage...

• there is 58 items excluding keylockers gives 57

2000 divided by; 56 = 35 capacity for each item

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

why ? so the inv 2000 is written in stone? it was set at 2000 back then because the game and client couldnt handle more back then, but today with prime and soon the upgrade backbone i see no reason not too increase player inventory, its just meh it would change the already broken community in many regions after redacted died and make the game a bit more fun and more inv would be perhaps change stuff, dont see why anyone wouldnt want more space?

and if u dont like pokenom then not much u can do, almost all portal edits today are to change portals in ingress to a new cell so pogo players gets a gym, this problem wasnt before but its very bad today now with wayfare u see so many crappy portal submits etc....

• GorillaSapiensGorillaSapiens ✭✭✭✭✭

Psst, Niantic... I would pay $$money$$ for more inventory space...

• Even ignoring the increase in types, defensive capabilities of shields have increased three fold since the stable values of 2013/2014. You either need to carry far more bursters, or reduce shield values again.

•  it was set at 2000 back then because the game and client couldnt handle more back then

I was told by one of the Devs in early 2015, that there was no functional issue with quadrupling the inventory size, but it was being limited for "gameplay reasons". Those gameplay reasons have changed significantly since then with changes to glyphing, frackers, shields etc. The only thing they couldn't do was remove the cap completely.

• *whacks with cartoon shovel * don't give them ideas😂

• Inventory management is part of the game - however much you have it will always be almost full.

Key lockers did make a big difference though.

• Wouldn’t that be nice?!