Same nomination

What can we do about some player who is always sending in same nomination again and again. It is way of criteria and is not poi. Still this player just sends again after rejection. Help needed!

Comments

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

Is the nomination truly on the "Ineligible Wayspots" list or is it a nomination whose eligibility is subjective? Because many of us do have to submit eligible wayspots multiple times because they rejected on invalid grounds. Classic examples are playgrounds and hidden gems/hyper-local spots.

• KliffingtonKliffington ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic says to resubmit if you believe it's valid. If it's just not something that fits criteria keep rejecting. If they're manipulating the submission system with a false submission then you can mark it as abuse

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

Easy agreements until they learn.

• ZaltysZaltys ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

I saw someone resubmit a boulder at least dozen times. Then it passed.

I guess reviewers must've got tired of seeing it repeatedly.

• well judge for your self here it is. This is the third time we are rejecting. Picture changes and name and location is now borderline with hospital. Used to be on hospital ground.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031689/uploads/527/Y9NFDP9ZC2K4.png There was an error displaying this embed. https://us.v-cdn.net/6031689/uploads/302/DWSCNFSCW9VM.png There was an error displaying this embed.

• XQlusioNXQlusioN ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

And why are you rejecting that?

Even though it is near a hospital, it does not bstruct emergency services?

Although I can't really see what it is.

• A rusty iron bar🤔. Why we are rejecting...this is so nothing point of interest😂a swing set that no one can use. Should we really accept it? I mean I accept all playgrounds but one swing missing the swings. Cant accept that

• There was one I kept seeing, where the person was submitting a regular ol' flagpole in the driveway of this hospital (the one near the emergency room entrance). I must've one-starred it at least 10 times before they started putting the marker at a house across the street. It was rejected a few more times, the last time, I filled out an Ingress support ticket because this person clearly hasn't learned. They agreed, removed it from OPR (or so they said in the email), and did whatever with the submitter.

I didn't see it for a while, until about two weeks ago, and the marker was placed back in the hospital driveway. I reported it as abuse (it doesn't meet POI, it's been reported, and summarily rejected at least a dozen times by people other than me). Haven't seen it since, but I expect it back at some point.

Anyway, I'm rambling - to the submission mentioned here: is it exercise equipment or a swing set? Hard to tell because it's not well lit. If it's either, it's legitimate, unless it really does somehow obstruct emergency vehicle traffic (which is very unlikely, from what I can tell)

• to the submission mentioned here: is it exercise equipment or a swing set? Hard to tell because it's not well lit.

And therein lies the rub, @xWhoabot - if we can't tell what it is, that's grounds for 1* "Poor Quality Photograph" rejection.

• @xWhoabot Thank you for your service!