Impotence against cheating

There are things I don't understand

So much publicity in combating spoof and bad practices, but...

For more than a month I reported this situation almost weekly: Resistance agent with at least two accounts

There could be doubt, but the agent admits to having a second account (screen print that follows with the reports)

NIA Action: None

That's why accounts are born as mushrooms, counterfeiters proliferate because there is always a gain

The fight against this will never be effective by the inoperability and inertia of those who have the power and duty to act

Comments

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there! Since you will not receive any convincing reason of why your reports are being ignored, I've decided that I will allow you to try and convince me about this.

Please, make sure you ofuscate ALL names, including location names, in your way to proof ME that this is what you say it is.

Also, please, do NOT assume, in any moment, that the lack of valid explanations is a reason to validate your own: arguments given must try to invalidate any other counter-argument.

What I intend to do is to provide a little sight before posting things like this :)

Totally friendly!

But how will they verify that those different accounts are not being played by different people?

It is not forbidded to use the same device as long as each agent plays with their account and their account only. I find it a quite boring experience, but it's legal!

• Because the account holder assumes he has another account and indicates his IGN from the second account in the screnshot

Anyone who knows me knows that to make this situation public is because I have exhausted all possible resources at my disposal.

And I don't intend to convince you of anything, I know what I see and i would never raise unfounded suspicions about anyone.

I just want to highlight one of the situations that is driving away those who like this game and fight for its maintenance with the regular compliance of the rules

• I see absolutely NO evidence of your claims.

What I see is 3 text messages that could have been written by anyone.

Heck, there are websites online that let you fake an entire conversation.

• For obvious reasons, the sender's indications were hidden, but these were made available to those who have to evaluate these situations

• Even with those included proves nothing.

All these fake conversation apps let's you put names and images of whoever you want.

I would just have to start a conversation with you to grab all I need and I could post a screenshot here where you say you are the biggest spoofer in the history of Ingress.

• Very honorable sir if that's an accusation you'll have to prove it

• You also know that there is the possibility to check the source of the message

Just check the provenance and you will see that it does not correspond to my equipment.

Philosophical dissertations and demonstrations of techniques that help foment cheating are not on my to-do list.

edited November 2019

So, you came her just to shout it loud? I mean, as if no one knew this?

Situations like this happen all the time all over the world, I just wanted you to see how reliable your "evidences" are.

Not bad to complain about, but if you are to yell about this, at least show all you can get. Also, I only wanted arguments and a chat isn't. Pretty sure I'm not the only one around who would just lie on a chat if I know the reader is a foe :-)

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

but this isnt pokemon go? u think ppl with multi accounts are buying frackers and beacons? lol..

• RhizaRhiza
    edited November 2019

You need to prove, you need to send evidence, bla bla ... are we in kinder garden ?

That's why I stop playing. Not only due to recent changes but also by during my playing run, walk, drive and spent a lot time playing see spoof during major events like in Cabo Verde ...

You have the tools and means to see and confirm like @Rivotti mention.

If you don't want. It's better just saying that it's preferable a more "commercial" gaming and not the fools that spent a lot of time on this game since long time.

... by the way send private information just to prove something with names and so on it's on collision with GDPR.

Cheers

SM

• Always same 🤦🏻‍♂️

• I'm new to Ingress, and the author probably won't read me, but I'm mature enough to see you say nonsense. I can say that you cheat, and I know, so Niantic must work for me and check it, although I already say that I am right. The whole community can say that you cheat, and they should look at each one. We will not provide data. equally we are all honest and tell the truth, even those who cheat, right?

.... goodbye

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell me what evidence is needed in order to prove that a person is playing simultaneously from two devices, and puts 4 modifiers in the portal?

• I think spoofers, they won't be banned anymore.

There's a single player with 3 accounts, here in Brazil.

They go from São Paulo state to Pernambuco State (2000km) and then Japan, several times in the week. It's so obvious.

First account L10, second L9 and the last one L5.

When they get L10, stop to play and begin using another one to levelling up to L10... probably to make pokestops.

They admitted in the comm the sharing account...

I feel like when I reported spoofers in Pokemon Go, never banned. Because of that, I gave up from PoGo, and now Ingress is in the same way...