Announcement of 2020 anomalies

Why is there still no news about the 2020 dates and locations? People need to be able to get the days off, and many of us need to request our holidays just about now. In many professions, you simply cannot take days off at short notice

Comments

• Last year was the first time they gave more than a couple months notice for most of it and the whole schedule out at once. It was pretty damn awesome to see and hopefully next year's comes soon... as you mentioned it is indeed time of request time for a lot of people!

Although my desire to go to another anomaly was greatly reduced by how badly the game performed in Umbra and the way Niantic completely bungled charging for tickets. Hopefully the game actually works well enough for the next ones.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Shogun79 - When will the next anomaly dates released, booking needs to be done and arrangements with work. As longer we wait as higher the flight and hotel bookings become.

A: I am told that,” We have every attention to release a schedule of upcoming events with an acceptable lead time to avoid last minute travel plans. As to when the schedule will be published I do not have a date to provide at this time.”

• Any news on anomaly dates and locations?