Exclusive Passcode and New Ingress Events

SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

Shame the passcode was already fully redeemed and there were no actual new events.

This doesn't even surprise me any more. It's just incompetence.

Comments

• I must have missed something. What is this regarding?

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

There was an email with this title. All that was in it was a link to the community and the "exclusive" passcode was identical for everybody.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah i got this mail too, lol everyone got same code? haha... ofc it got FR..

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

It's not that it's FR,

It's that the code was old First seen weeks ago,,

Email didn't account for recent levels I suspect something glitched and sent the mail too all again, was probably a survey code....

• So where does y

The code go

• I got that email, and the code came as already redeemed.

I was most disappointed by the lack of new events info. Like many others, I need significant lead time to be able to plan attending anomalies, and yet no info is coming about future anomalies.

Soon(tm), I'm sure...

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

scroll down bottom in shop.. but the code is not working anyways..

• Hi!

I received a code too. I think it didnt do anything, but i'm not sure. It might have registered you for something?! I pressed enter at least twice and then got the message already redeemed! Might even be a hack! So be careful!

William1967.

• Just used the passcode. It’s still working. Of course provided you haven’t already used it.

• @AnimalControl,

Nice try, sweety! Where did you get the code?

It wasn't in your mail, was it? I think you've been trying to get the code whatever it takes, so you asked your friends for the code. But they didn't have it.... My goodness, what kind of a player are you?

If you had the code, you should have used it sooner, why didn't you?

You surely want to be on the group, whatever it takes!

Say hi to your friends!

• GyroninmotionGyroninmotion ✭✭
    edited November 2019

My email, My passcode, but "Already Redeemed"  not exclusive at all, the code was widely shared over a week ago.

Post edited by Gyroninmotion on
  • KomedioDramatKomedioDramat ✭✭
    edited November 2019

I got the same passcode which gave me this:

1331 XM

L8 Ultra Strike (10)

Portal Shield (5)

L8 Xmp Burster (15)

L8 Resonator (10)

L8 Power Cube (5)

This is just the old code from 9th November, and most people used it already, but not everyone.

Funny thing is that they wrote about this community forum that is live now. But it's live for a long time now :) Evidently this email was a mistake.

• That means you’ve already redeemed that particular code. That code has been floating around a week or longer. I just used it and it worked.

• Why call it an exclusive passcode if it's the same for everyone, and also been circulated in november?