Compliments to the Niantic crew.

SonicgottSonicgott ✭✭✭✭

First of all, I want to thank Ethan for being such a kind and generous person when it comes to the events that he helps run. He's got so much on his plate. I'd love to help any time I get a chance to be there. If I lived in California, I'd apply for a job. Seriously.

Secondly, the entire Niantic development team. Being an IT guy myself of over 20 years, I totally get how hard it is to program, debug, and maintain. What you guys have achieved in just under a decade is unprecedented, and exemplary.

With that, I give you guys serious gratitude and a mountain of my respect. I know that we still have a ways to go with Prime, but from my perspective, it's getting better all the time. I'm also enjoying Pokémon Go quite a bit, and I'm sure I'll love Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.

So, thank you. Love you guys. :)

Tagged:

Comments

• I think Prime is great, yeah sure there are some bugs to iron out, but in the early days, when Ingress was first released, it was the same, it takes time to fix all the bugs.

Ingress is fantastic, I have seen many places and met so many great people from both factions, I agree big thanks to all at Niantic 😄

• I agree too. Thank you, guys, for the great game which actually is a hobby and even a part of life for thousands people! Although the community generates much criticism about Prime and other changes, you need to know that many players think that you do a great things! We notice many minor improvements, we appreciate new mechanics and events, we know that you love this game as much as we are! :)