Adding smaller bundles (Nano Packs) to the Store

13»

Comments

• By showing you portals that are actively played around and who deploys resos and mods on them. Just an @ away in comms from connecting past that.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

That's nice. Many new agents don't tag you in comms if they do respond to you. It's hard to track them down. Just looking for an easier way to get new agents into a community to try to keep them in the game.

Hopefully we can get some improvements in the near future.

• AkceptorUAAkceptorUA ✭✭✭✭

If its in carousel and I accidentally bought it there should be a way to refund otherwise it seems very like using the misclicks to actually steal money from players.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

But it's not stealing money for you. It's just cmu. I hear it's virtually worthless. 😆

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt you can accidently buy items in the carousel. You have to scroll all the way to the right to access the menu, click at least twice to begin the purchase, and then another step to confirm the purchase through the respective store.

• raba1derraba1der ✭✭
    edited November 2019

I've now seen how the store is implemented in carousel and it doesn't really bother me, In my opinion it's non-intrusive and an easy way to find the bundles. I'm not a fan of pushing microtransactions everywhere as it is implemented in HPWU, but if this is as bad as it's gonna get in Ingress I'm happy with it. If it helps retention and increase the Ingress sustainability, I'm all for it. As to the content of the store I personally only really find the beacons interesting there after the price increase on the frackers made me stop buying them altogether. I can't really see myself buying any of the existing bundles nor can I imagine any bundle-composition of lvl 1-6 resos/xmps & common/rare mods that would really interest me, at any price point. So until you find some new and exciting ways to add some new dimensions to the game I guess my CMUs will collect dust. But hey, at least Redacted is dead, so the new backend with all it's promised possibilities and exciting opportunities should make that a breeze and since you had like 4 years to plan them so I have really high hopes.

• RiktigFeilRiktigFeil ✭✭
    edited November 2019

I would very much like the permanent option in store to buy smaller bundles of mods, res or weapons with the leftover CMU that can't be spent on anything as of now.