Waiting on nominations

I currently have about 12 nominations stuck in review for about a month. I have other nominations comeback that I made before and after these ones.

My question is how long should I give them before I just resubmit?

As I say it's not the amount of reviewing being done in the area as. I have had more recent and older ones back some on the same day that I submit these ones so definitely stuck.

Maybe @NianticBrian @NianticBC can shake them loose

Comments

• How long to wait for UPGRADED submissions, which are stuck "in queue" since months?

• You will have to ask local players for that - can be very different from country to country.

• Can as well resubmit them after 2 months and hope for the best. They order submission new -> old right now which ist complete bs and causes the whole system to end up with a load of stuck submissions. Got stuff stuck in voting for 2 weeks in a pretty active area right now. Even more in queue in another high active area. New stuff piles faster on it than old stuff gets worked on.

Can see that pretty good since it's fall in all submissions I looks at. Fallen leaves and wet weather on nearly all pics. While there is clearly a ton of stuff from summer waiting to be worked on.

• So since I created this post by tagging niantic to shake my piles up submissions loose. All but 1 has comeback and all approved 🥳

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow must be nice to complain about nominations only taking a month.... be grateful some areas take 4+ months to well over a year in some situations.

• s3w2s3w2 ✭✭✭

That was just a lucky coincidence. Living in a low density area, with plenty of reviewers and 5* candidates helps.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Every candidate is 5 stars until it gets rejected. Then it is "why was my 5 star candidate rejected?

• No when submissions normally take a couple of days to come back and it starts taking much longer there is a problem there end.

If people want to ask the community and not get anything done about it then that's up to them. But I want problems sorted straight away, my play time is limited as I work so the faster it get resolved the better.

• When pogo starts to review I think nominations will comeback much faster.