Ingress 2.35.2 Release Notes
You should soon receive an update to version 2.35.2 of the Ingress Prime app, which includes the following changes:
- UI: Added updated safety messages to app loading, ex. “Remember to be alert at all times. Stay aware of your surroundings.”
- UI: Increased XM brightness on high-end devices.
- UI: Added portal names to long-press menu on map screen.
- UI: Added help text to indicate why a portal link cannot be created, ex. “Outbound portal link limit reached” and “Linking not possible while under field.”
- UX: Updated default vibration settings and added Vibration slider to Settings menu.
- UX: Moved glyph hack dialog above the hexagon pips.
- UX: Added Store category to inventory carousel, and added Nano Packs to attack and deploy carousels for agents Level 1-6.
- Bugfix: Speculative fix to address soft lock when returning from background.
- Bugfix: Quickly create links, even when skipping link animations.
- Bugfix: Nearby portal panels on the right-hand side of map screen are fully visible.
- Bugfix: Giant portal mods no longer appear on the linking screen.
- Bugfix: Attack percentages no longer appear on top of Comm.
- Bugfix: After viewing portal mods, agents can tap the background to dismiss and return to the map screen.
- Bugfix: Portals and map tiles reload after aborting missions quickly on Android.
- Bugfix: Tapping Android back button from mission details screen returns agents to the previous screen.
- Bugfix: Tapping Android back button from portal mods returns agents to portal details.
- Bugfix: Agents can interact with portals after viewing Field Trip cards during a mission.
- Bugfix: Fixed link to view agent profiles from portal details.
- Bugfix: After closing Power Cube carousel, players can access agent profile.
- Bugfix: Updated portal hack cooldown sounds.