Not Receiving Email Confirmation on Nomination Submissions

AgentGorangeAgentGorange ✭✭
edited November 2019 in App Feedback (Archive)

Today, I submitted nine nominations. At then end of each submission, the pop-up for "nomination submitted appeared and the available nomination count decreased by one. Email confirmations were received for five of the nine nominations and these five nominations can be found in Wayfarer. The other four seem to have disappeared... The missing nominations are between others that appear to have gone through normally.

Nomination 1 - in app "nomination submitted" / email confirmation / listed in Wayfarer

Nomination 2 - in app "nomination submitted" / no email confirmation and not listed in wayfarer

Nomination 3 - in app "nomination submitted" / email confirmation / listed in Wayfarer

Nomination 4 - in app "nomination submitted" / no email confirmation and not listed in wayfarer

Nomination 5 - in app "nomination submitted" / email confirmation / listed in Wayfarer

App Crash

Nomination 6 - in app "nomination submitted" / email confirmation / listed in Wayfarer

Nomination 7 - in app "nomination submitted" / no email confirmation and not listed in wayfarer

Nomination 8 - in app "nomination submitted" / no email confirmation and not listed in wayfarer

Nomination 9 - in app "nomination submitted" / email confirmation / listed in Wayfarer

Tagged:

Comments

• I also regularly have this happen, it's annoying and used to not happen before wayfarer as I would eventually get the emails. Now they seem lost

• 3 days later and still no email and the nominations are not shown in wayfarer.

• Wow. 15 days later and I finally received the submission confirmation email for one of these!

The others appear to be still lost in the ether.