TR2 POLLS: All_U_2S3

edited December 2019 in The Tessellation

Truthseekers: Only one Tesserae from this batch required a poll, so I'm doing this all in a single post. I'll start with the verified Placement Predictions we're already sending out, and the poll will be at the bottom.

TR2: TRAPPED

RES Untraceable: C04

ENL xocateca: L04

TR2: HANK ON RPE

RES Nongjjj: D02

ENL GrandParadox: N00

TR2: ELEGY

RES MotherGoose: B03

ENL sionide0278: I04

TR2: AVENIR

ENL Perringaiden: D10

RES Sjarlotte: D11

TR2: CARRIE AND ENOCH TRANSMISSION

ENL MewtwosTrainer: F06

RES d99dan: G06

--

Regarding TR2: Courier Ultimatum, I have made the NIA aware of the controversy surrounding the question of who deserves First Discoverer status for that particular Tessera. The NIA is currently looking into the matter, and I will post their decision here in the forum when I have heard back.

--

And now, our poll. The Enlightened only made one Placement Prediction, D03, for the Spectrum Tessera, so that will be submitted to the Tethered Hand, and we will not be including it in the poll. Voting on this poll will close on November 11th at 1800 UTC.

TR2 POLL: SPECTRUM

TR2 POLLS: All_U_2S3 106 votes

RES Telegio: C06
69%
KalalesstabinecoMewtwosTranervikendStranditemilythornePerringaidenquirischaFaulFelsMarioSyshuBluewindmillnoranekoinkoGnubseljelkemneonninjaaaronviannoEndeDesMonatscrystalwizardVicusSapphiresasatte666 74 votes
RES emmeseven: D02
30%
InvestigateXMOMGSushiMotherGooseStratagmcesysSquampKhatreVarmenniVISTORONharipomaxiririAlfadir79mkbktm1981sorsvikiogrishfredNazgulsterNgernBastyGJpDDR1valdis 32 votes
Post edited by Truthseeker on
Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.