Another Enemy Mine Update?

Truthseekers: During Abaddon Prime, there were a series of missions that turned out to be Nemesis Recruitment tools. The missions were called Enemy Mine. After completing it, Agents received a media drop representing their recruitment into Nemesis. Periodically, Nemesis has been updating what that media object links to, to provide inside-information to members of their organization.

Well, I'm getting chatter that the Enemy Mine media object has updated again. Can anyone confirm?

- PAC

Post edited by NianticOfficial on
Tagged:

Comments

• It seems to now link to this image now. I like the octopi.

• Yes I believe so. Hope you can use it.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

Very late for octopusses. It's already the last day of October.

• GargishGargish ✭✭✭

The media are called nemesisrecXX with XX designating the anomaly city, but yes, they changed. What do the octopus icons stand for?

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

There are 13 Nemesis. We have battled 5 so far. Eight remaining. 8 = octo.

There are 14 octopuses. But thirteen are white and one is black

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

8 resonators to make a portal? I also realize that Nemesis logo has 8 points if I'm looking at it right?

• QaGuyQaGuy ✭✭
    edited November 2019

I used https://fontmeme.com/fonts/the-octopus-font/#previewtool

Text on image is a link to https://bit.ly/2WogrsM

It has some codes on start.

Not pass codes.

Later you will see usual Nemesis transmission message. It says 'courier'

In the end you will see some noise.

Post edited by QaGuy on
  • ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Wait! After the mask evaporates in the video found by @QaGuy ... 1218 HANK?!?! Does this mean that Hank is a Nemesis agent? Or... is a Nemesis agent disguising as Hank???

Also, at the end of the video there's a cut of what appears to be Hank with a more worried face, as well as a bunch of the hhhhjjjj and such patterns similar to seen in the image from the Anomaly Tessera from Sacramento...

• It is a Morse coded message

I used https://cryptii.com

h - short, j - long

message is 'vfd96explore537pv'

It is a passcode but it is fully redeemed.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh darn, thanks for the update though! Guess a lot of groups are quicker to the punch... wish my local group was into this plotline and such as much as I am.

• QaGuyQaGuy ✭✭
    edited November 2019

I'm not sure what are you talking about. I've done it for fun

Also useful thing

• The only question I have now "what these 2 codes are for?"

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Hey that chart will help! I managed to decode most of the runes, just not all. And I am wondering the same thing about the codes at the beginning. I tried googling them, using them as a youtube video link, so far nothing.

EDIT: PAC just posted a new Tessera post regarding a possible global drop tomorrow, regarding Courier Ultimatum. Might get some more details from that.

Post edited by ArkFang on

This answers how Hank knew about Tessellation. Osiris Stone allowed him to go back and forth universes right? If he is Courier, I have a feeling we have to do something to the portal network to break the next shield. Maybe fully deploy on portals? Maybe throw links like dark XM?

• Okay... I'll follow-up on this matter.

After confirming the update of "Enemy Mine," we were able to obtain new Tessera media during First Saturday - Nov 2019. He -- old Hank Johnson (from 1218 universe) called himself as "Courier".

Is he real Hank Johnson, or someone impersonating him? I've always trusted him, even though the opposite faction. But, but if he is really him then...

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s all good information, @YutoRaion and thanks for the link to the video. Additionally, I felt it pertinent to point out that Courier is a Serif typeface. The ONLY other Serif typeface used so far was Aurora, all the others have been sans-serif. Possibly a clue? Or just major coincidence.

• I don't believe in coincidences, especially for something like this.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

True! But what could that mean...?

Also, the Nemesis runes in media video translates to PRVBVKWQYBJEQNWMEW it’s not a passcode but I’m not sure what it means, since it’s quite quite different than the video from the EnemyMine link...

• QaGuyQaGuy ✭✭
    edited November 2019

OK. 4 codes. One is FR. 3 more need to be investigated.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

That might be @Blightfang but a lot of us have doubts..

We had previous media explain a mole present in Nemesis. I would say it's legit.

• QaGuyQaGuy ✭✭
    edited November 2019

Any idea?

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

The nemesis Runes I mentioned above, PRVBVKWQYBJEQNWMEW

still looking for numbers portion solution

• Im still working on the code portion. But this twist with Hank is puzzling. It certainly adds a new dimension but I'm trying to decide how to take it. On the one hand, as resistance I think that xm, while possibly beneficial is not something to be used lightly, so on that vein, Nemesis made some sort of sense in terms of not allowing the Xogenous to have control over human minds through the use of xm ( though Avenir's threat to rewire human minds kinda dissuaded me any further on that). However, everything else that they have released has had a decisively threatening tone to it. So, if Hank really is Courier and Nemesis really does need our help against a common enemy, why the antagonism? And why would it matter so much if Nemesis has a mole that is leaking information to us? Wouldn't they want to share information? I almost feel like I need more information about this, but something about this whole thing seems off. I suspect the answer to those codes can help.

Thoughts?

• If the media found during the First Saturday found on the 2nd means anything, Hank-1218 is definitely working for Nemisis.

• Personally I think that if there's a mole, they'd be careful what they do and don't share to avoid being exposed. On the other hand, Nemisis thought that Helvetica was the mole, and that seems to have been wrong.

Most times the NIA works with whoever's in their best interests. So that could be a reason why Hank-1218 would do this. There's also the chance that he's being controlled by Nemisis. Remember during the livestream with him at the end there was something banging on the door? It may have something to do with it. Right now there's a lot of possibilities and hopefully someone can provide some answers. But helping Nemisis is the last thing we want to do right now.

I've also been looking at the codes and maybe they do have some hint.

During the video where Hank reveals himself as Courier I did find a set of the Nemisis Runes that translates to the following 'PRVBVKWQYBJEQNWME'. Maybe that will help.