November 2019 Ingress AMA Question Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Hi Andrew! when I show ingress to our newcomers, many people have a question: where are the textures of sky, earth? Why is there a black void around? Ask programmers and designers to make some nice gradient or texture instead of this bottomless darkness. Thank you.

See how it was done in another game. This is an ideal example of how it could be in ingress.

• aaronviannoaaronvianno ✭✭✭✭

How did I get this question in?

What's the new badge gonna be like?

• Will we ever get a profile-screenshot function?

• When can we expect to see a call for applications again for the Field Test event? I had a blast at the Providence, RI one and would happily participate in another.

• Are there plans for the mission badges to have the same alignments as they used to in Redacted? Right now all the banners look off enough that it looks weird.

• 0X00FF000X00FF00 ✭✭✭✭✭

Q: I assume you would bring the famous lasagna to any potluck events. How conflicted would you feel if the host specified "gluten free dairy free allergen free" as seems to be the rage these days?

What's the new badge gonna be like?

Why does the Investigate link on the website go to Reddit instead of the Community site?

What was the purpose of the AI thing on the website? Is it really progressing or has the rogue nature of the internet got the better of it.

• Are murals on privatehouses (especially in european countries) which are clearly visible from the street (or only from there) and are obviously meant to be seen from pedestrians eligible portal candidates, when nobody is encouraged to enter private property?

• Wayfarer's new "Featured Wayspots" gallery is nice, but the picture that's displayed is aligned to the left edge of the picture. Could the Developers make it centre aligned? It would likely look better.

Can Nemesis win?

• RedSoloCupRedSoloCup ✭✭✭✭✭

Closing questions for now.

This discussion has been closed.