Calling all Agents!! PLEASE READ!!

heyokasueheyokasue ✭✭
edited October 2019 in General

Please help and/or share with others as one of our beloved & devoted agents from the San Antonio, TX Resistance is in need of support from the Ingress community!

"Good evening all. My brother, Vincent (RES Agent-Nicodemus), was the victim of a hit and run on 9/26 while riding his bicycle home from work in Kingsville. He sustained a severe head injury which required him to be airlifted to Corpus for immediate surgery. The surgery was successful and he is now recovering and as you can imagine the medical bills are mounting. I have started a gofundme to help get him through this challenging time and any assistance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated."

Copy & paste the link below for more information & updates on Nicodemus's recovery.

Thanks to everyone, thus far, for your support and generosity!!

gf.me/u/v7jwvu

Post edited by heyokasue on

Comments

• My brother and I have played Ingress for many years and participated in a few anomalies along the way. We have had the privilege of meeting some truly awesome people that are lifelong friends. Thank you all for your support!!!💙💚

• Hello agents. Thank you for your support thus far! Our agent is doing better, yet still has a long healing process ahead. Please copy & paste the GoFundMe link below to get the most updated news on his progress and please give a little if possible! Thank you!

gf.me/u/v7jwvu