TESSERA Round 2 - Avenir

edited November 2019 in The Tessellation

Truthseekers: Apparently this clue was found in Operation Essex. We have reason to believe this refers to a physical Tessera, which someone will need to claim in-person.

If you acquire this Tessera, place it here on the forum. Once the NIA has verified, you will be designated the First Discoverer. Your deadline for posting a Placement Prediction in the comments is Monday, November 4th, 0100 UTC.

There will be no Discoverers for the opposing Faction. But after the First Discoverer posts their Placement Prediction, the first member of the opposing Faction to make a Placement Prediction here in the forum have that prediction submitted to the Tethered Hand.

- PAC

Post edited by NianticOfficial on
Tagged:

Comments

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

4,9,3. Are the word letter lengths. Anyone figured out the cipher that is clearly being used

edited October 2019

(I must be having trouble with the send acknowledging. Anyway same code as every time Nemeses send trash talk.)

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

the bottom three pieces are a date and a time code. I also know that the two wheels are two separate names of people that are well known, and the shape is what might determine where the Tessera will be. The names are encoded using a form of unified character storage. I have a pretty good idea where the Tessera will be but that’s all I’m giving right now 🤐

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

As for the ciphers it is the nemesis runes that can be seen in their video objects and in some of the links from the Tessera in the tessellation.

• if you are looking for answers or you want to assist your faction, get in touch with the right tesselation telegrams :) ask in your community

At this point it's about world v nemesis. I separate that from local hand to hand against other faction.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Yes go Enl! @Perringaiden when you are comfortable with saying where/when it was, could you please us where this tessera was? I want to know if my theory was right.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

It was a chase of an individual called Stuart Lightner that started at the Binocular Building in LA. He dropped beacons that agents had to follow.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahhh okay cool! And YES i was right in my theory! Wish I could’ve been there (but when you live on the east coast it makes it a bit harder). The puzzle for the event was pretty fun to figure out too, especially having to convert runes to numbers then to letters . Hope the participants had fun!

• MadReliqueMadRelique ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

It was a fun race. @Perringaiden traveled down on one street , I went on the other. He and the res who were following him got there within seconds of each other.

I got delayed by Spotting a seemingly discarded photo album at a frakkered portal on the boardwalk which had pictures of the Sidney opra house and a lime scooter that refused to power on due to an active geo fence.. Spoiler alert, the photo album belonged to a **** person. 😅

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

@MadRelique What do thefrakkered portals do? Sorry im relatively new to the lingo. And photo album(?)

and is is it just me or does Stuart Lightener sound WAY to similar to Stein Lightman, one of the researchers in the Bubble?

• @stuartlightner was firing the frackers off every few minutes as he evaded Nemesis operatives. We were following the frackers to try and get ahead of the Nemesis operatives and convince him to hand off the Tessera.

• MadReliqueMadRelique ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

This got stuck in moderation holecthe last time I tried to post.. let see if this fixes it .

Portals that have frackers on them give out x2 gear. They (as well as nemesis beacons) were used to tell us where Stuart Lightner was located.

"Stuart lightner" is a "consultant" who uses RPE and works with Hu Long and Nemesis. He is known to co-opt a body of an NIA operative (observer?).

The photo album was an actual photo album I spotted on the ground at one of the portals that was fracked on the beach end of the park where Stuart ended up at. It was opened to pictures of the Sidney Opera house. Being in dead drop search mode I thought it was hiding a clue. Spoiler alert... It ended up belonging to a beach nomad.*

* I had to use a euphemism here to avoid getting modded.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahhh okay thanks all!

• VERIFIED: @Perringaiden

Please submit your placement prediction in this forum thread by 0100 UTC on Monday, November 4th. After you do, the Resistance will get exactly one placement prediction here as well.

• Bonjour,

Sur la carte récupérée, il y'à rien au verso de celle-ci ? Et vous l'avez récupérée lors d'une anomalie pouvez-vous nous préciser laquelle ? et sa date ?

Merci, je suis Sneevel ENL Fr

This discussion has been closed.