Pokemon GO Wayfarer Test Failure and Multiple Accounts Accessing Wayfarer

DMiliarakisDMiliarakis ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Wayfarer (Archive)

I saw in a local group, people failing the test and a message popped up saying : Please return in 30 days for one more chance to retake the test.

We already knew this from ingress, but why not making the test on off in Pokemon Go? The player data base is millions times greater than ingress, so keeping some players out of wayfarer by only failing once, won’t make such a big impact. 

Also it’s commonly known by now, that Wayfarer started rolling out to level 40 Pokemon GO accounts. That’s really unfortunate since many PoGo players, will be able to access wayfarer with multiple accounts. In my Pokemon Go group, almost everyone has 2 to 3 accounts and all of them are now level 40.

Since trading starting a year ago in Pokemon GO, almost everyone created a secondary account to be able to catch and trade rarities and thanks to the low difficulty on leveling up, nowadays you can make multiple accounts level 40, in 3 months give or take.

How does Niantic makes Wayfarer Fare, giving access to 40 level accounts without any specific criteria ? Examples below: 

Comments

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭

We don't need another post slamming pogo. Seriously just report abuse to niantic and stop accusing others of automatically likely to cheat. We don't need the same topic posted once a day. There is a reason why niantic has given only agents access to remove portals and to edit things. We have tools to counter abuse.

• In both the town I live in and the town I work in, no PoGo players even tried to do Wayfarer before it closed. Still no talk of it in Discord. I don't think it's going to be popular here at least until PoGo gets Nominations for them to work on Upgrades for.

• This haha. I can barely stand reviewing for just ONE account. It's the most tedious and unrewarding task ever.

• Just more unwarranted hate for pogo. No one is reviewing on multiple phones, too painful. Also a bit harsh to punish people for what could be a simple miss-click after **** for months. A member of both the ingress and pogo communities in my area was telling people not to bother resisting the test if they failed. Sorry ****, not your decision. Pogo wayfarer users are needed to clear backlogs, it's just peoples false sense of superiority that isn't needed.

• Just more unwarranted hate for pogo. No one is reviewing on multiple phones, too painful. Also a bit harsh to punish people for what could be a simple miss-click after **** for months. A member of both the ingress and pogo communities in my area was telling people not to bother resisting the test if they failed. Sorry ****, not your decision. Pogo wayfarer users are needed to clear backlogs, its just peoples sense of superiority that isn't needed.