2 Months, still no NL1331X- Badge

I purchased a ticket and attended the NL1331-X event in Birmingham, AL. Ethan scanned my ticket, and I hacked the portal, multiple times. A month went by, no badge. Now over two months have passed, still no badge. Should this be considered normal? I submitted a help ticket, after which the case was "escalated" - still waiting.

Comments

• i participated in the last Anomaly series and hacked NL-1331 portal. My badge has already been pushed to scanner. You state your ticket was scanned, did you hack the portal?

• Wasn't the NL1331X badge on a physical card in a swag pack?

• BurliBurli ✭✭✭

That is the 5 years badge. This code was in the Swag Pack. Do you mean this badge or the +1 at the NL 1331 Meetup Badge?

• Astraeus4Astraeus4 ✭✭
    edited October 2019

The five year badge is what I am missing. There was no code in my swag pack. I have a card for the five year van, but there is not a code on it. I understood the badge was to be pushed.

• Kevinsky86Kevinsky86 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

This badge was definately on a card in the pack itself. I have it as well, it was cirtainly not pushed.

If you don't have it your pack was incomplete.

I'd reccommend updating your ticket as such.

• Well, I certainly have a healthy share of egg on my face. As it turns out, I was looking at the wrong swag pack, one that looks identicle but was from an earlier event, not a 5-year event. Even the envelope has the 1331-x graphics. However, today I uncovered the correct swag pack, with the coded card, in my glove box! 🙄 Sorry about the needless complaint. Anyone looking for swag lol, I've got too much