Hack Output Notifications

Is it possible to get a less intrusive notification for hack output? Hacking quickly and many portals in succession makes all the screen-centered notifications a nuisance to work with. Perhaps adopt what has been done in pokemon go and list the output in the far top/right?

Tagged:

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

The only problem i'm seeing is the list requires being clicked on, before tapping on another portal.

If this isn't what you are referring to, posting a screenshot may help

• RyogueRyogue ✭✭
    edited June 2019

That is part of it (I should have clarified that part). In redacted, the notification pops up at the bottom of the screen. Though it still needs to be clicked on to dismiss it, further in game actions are not covered up (since it is so far out of the way at the bottom and there are no menus/inventory text at the bottom). So you can continue playing without having to dismiss the notis right away. In prime, menus exist at the bottom of the screen so when the hack notification pops up, it effectively covers more or your cursor/range-ring. Since it covers up most of the range-ring, in order to interact with other portals you often have to dismiss the notification first. Zoom level does have an impact on what I have said. Likely also screen dimensions (I'm on a note8)?

• @Grogyan I think this is exactly what he is referring.

• @NianticScot same topic so I'll add it here: would it be possible to change the colour of the hack output to match the colour of the items being hacked? From what I remember the text is yellow regardless what level kit you are getting whereas they are colour coded in Redacted.