Colorado Resistance

If you're in Colorado and trying to find your Resistance teammates, message us here!

Comments

• ModularModularModularModular ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Instagram: roc.ingress

• I see the website for the ROC. But can we still talk here as well? I only ask because currently I'm a resistance player in Colorado but at the moment I just wanted to touch base with other resistance players, not necessarily get involved with an organized group.

• Hello! We're not really that organized, we just have a small slack community and a visitors Telegram channel, but of course you can talk here, just be aware it may be awhile before any of us see this (you posted Oct 19th and it's now Nov 15th), and also that this is not a secure chat. If you do decide you want to join us in slack, we do require a quick face to face meeting just to make sure you're a blue agent and to go over our community rules, but that's it.

• Is there still a Colorado community or we all just on the communication tab these days. My telegram account appears to have been reset and the ROC.blue site doesn't appear to be working.

• just wanted to say hello, and thank you for putting up with me - aka worst fielder ever aka pyromcnasty. hope we can actually meet someday soon.

• I'd love to meet up with NE Denver people (Green Valley Ranch/DIA area). If there is a group I'd love to join. Otherwise, I'll start one.

• canon07canon07 ✭✭✭

I'm a state over in Utah but I can probably help get you connected. Are you on Telegram? If not download the app and **** me a message - my username is the same as my IGN - canon07.