Increase Cap on Mission Creations

I (personally) have found the 150 mission limit to be too low for all the ideas I'd like to put in the game.

I admittedly don't know the reason for the 150 cap, whether it's arbitrary and could be anything or holds a purpose, but if it can't/won't be raised in and of itself, perhaps I could make a suggestion.

Why not make it possible to purchase the ability to create and have live in game a higher number of missions?

I can't see anything pay-to-win about it. I don't want to have to delete existing creations I slaved over just to make new ones.

Missions are a near-completely community driven element of the game and I'd like to see more of them - not people feeling forced to delete or butcher what they've already created.

Comments

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree it should be increased but I don't think it should be automatically available for all. Maybe if you already have 120+ missions with an average of 10 completions each and >75% thumbs up.

• harkonnnenharkonnnen ✭✭✭✭

I like that as it's a way of earning the extra missions and shows you have created ones for everybody and that tbey are organised well

• I'm not sure "X fac abuse" is something to worry about for missions.

I'd imagine that the current cap limit is instead another small incentive to cheat. Get a new level 7 account, and you can create 300 missions.

Anything that leads players to pay money instead of making fake accounts has got to be a win for niantic.

• Xfac abuse would be something to worry about if players on Team A thought they could limit players from Team B getting extra missions to create by downvoting existing missions from those players. Completely and utterly petty behaviour, but I'm afraid it would happen.

Good point about the fact people probably create second accounts for mission creation. I imagine the effort for getting to L7 would/should be factored into any price they would set, should they ever decide to sell this as a package.

• I love this idea.:) I'm carefull with how many banners i make atm.