Did you like the commuity

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you like the new commuity here?

Comments

• Patka07Patka07 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I'm still learning it, discovering how things work. Simplicity has its adventages so for now I would say it is OK and wait for new changes that will be added.

• DigitalisDigitalis ✭✭✭

the **** of g plus meant we needed something.

i have never been to reddit but for a link shared to a specific thing here and there, i dont have an account and waste no time there beyond whatever thing someone is referencing once in a great while.

i dont have a facebook account.

i like this, where before there was nothing now there is something.

• DigitalisDigitalis ✭✭✭

i have never been to reddit but for a link shared to a specific thing here and there, i dont have an account and waste no time there beyond whatever thing someone is referencing once in a great while.

i like this, where before there

• CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm liking it so far. I would like to see more graphical content - pictures of Ops, people's new in-game badges, places people go to for Ingress, custom avatars, and so on. I am hoping there is light moderation, so it stays relatively positive and a welcoming place.

• VasatiVasati ✭✭✭

Did, or Do? Assuming Do I like the new community here.... there's still a lot on this forums that needs to expand, for me to give any kind of judgment. The game community though, I quite like. I've met a lot of wonderful people and I look forward to meeting a lot more when I am finally able to travel.

• DigitalisDigitalis ✭✭✭

i like this, where before there

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the new place Niantic make here 👍🏻💙

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm only disappointed that it wasn't ready to roll when G+ shut down.

• Patka07Patka07 ✭✭✭✭

@ArtilectZed I think this is due to the fact that shutdown of G+ was faster that planned.

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patka07 Very likely, but I was still disappointed.

• OxterzoneOxterzone ✭✭✭

It's better than nothing, i like it tho