Banner "#Ingress FS - Krasnoyarsk" is not approved.

Good day! Why didn't I get the banner approved? All instructions are executed. Where can I find out the reason for the deviation?

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

reason for denial ? there seems not much u can do really.. maybe reach out to a POC ?

• The single letter K is a reason why this would get rejected.

Ever since people started abusing single letter missions to spell dirty words, Niantic has been denying them.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

ah i missed that.. ja u probably right single letters is a no go since long ago... thats the reason for denial then.

• Reject the full banner.

• First Saturday missions are only allowed 6 missions max. Anymore will get auto rejected.

• All IngressFS Missions must follow the standard mission guidelines and can't use Ingress Logos or copyrighted images ```https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/ingress/?s=ingress-missions&f=mission-criteria``` We recommend submitting your mission as far in advance as possible and no less than a week before the event. The mission must have the #IngressFS hashtag in the title to be fast-tracked in the week before the event. FS Missions are not guaranteed to be approved: your mission can still be rejected if it does not follow all standard mission requirements. First Saturday missions are recommended to have 1 mission per site, and are limited to a strict maximum of 6 missions per site so that we do not overload the fast track team. Overuse of fast tracking may result in some events missing out or it no longer being available at all. If you got rejected, Please read the rejected Email, fix and resubmit.

• Thanks a lot! Fix it!