Ingress Prime 2.33.1 Release Notes

Comments

• SuperAni95SuperAni95 ✭✭
    edited October 2019

Swping left or right in comm should switch tabs beteween "Activities" , "Alerts" n "Chat".

Would like to hide(remove) the "Activities" info from the top of the main screen ,its pain to reach it at the top

U had it right in the original scanner. Being all at bottom n let us decide wich tab to follow

• Bugfix: Copy portal location to clipboard copies portal latitude and longitude (even if a physical address has been specified).

Thank you!

• Please bring back scanner redacted, Prime is like trying to work an unworkable puzzle it's always missing a piece, scanner redacted works fine and it's so easy I know lots of people have quit playing Ingress because you took away our favorite scanner, please bring it back

• Hello,

2.33.1 ingress prime seems to be very slow here.... Might be due to fs activity in this neighbourhood?! Usually this does not interfere... I'm in the Netherlands/Twente...

Greetings,

William1967.

• Please pull back update 2.33 ASAP

• Sagitario14Sagitario14 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Very slow to receive gliph. This version is worse than others.

Go back to the work and fix it.

• Any news regarding RTL support?

You told us before 6 months it will be before redacted ended: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/b4hpht/redacted_retiring/ejd1rm9/

Before 23 days I sent some support tickets and you told me to wait for new in the "upcoming days".

Did you means "Wait few days - around 1000-1500 days"?

• Demaciado lento no sirve

• I agree with this. Software developers are human too. So we shouldn’t complain. Bug fixes come before new features. Personally I don’t want a buggy app.

• Nothing on the power drain (just more items to increase it) I'd like to play more than 20 minutes without an external battery or my phone getting warm to the touch.

As a point of reference, neither of Niantic's other AR application surfer such drastic power consumption issues (neither did redacted for that matter)

• PacoENLPacoENL ✭✭
    edited October 2019

Fix link bug and please, the speed limit or whatever it is called, when minimizing prime and play pokemon go, or doing anything else... If I move a distance, 2 blocks or 2 miles, when recalling prime for a hack or whatever it just shows scanner error, and it has take up to 50 taps on hack button until it works again.... And no, restart the app doesn't do the trick.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

This is solely due to the fact that portals are entirely a particle effect.

Not to be confused with the portal flames effect.

Just the portals themselves.

I usually get 4.5 hours of solid play in the suburbs, yet yesterday in the portal dense CBD we had First Saturday, and watched my battery die in 1.5 hours of a 2 hour FS event.

To be clear, normal play I get around 4.5 hours in the suburbs.

This is due to rendering all those hundreds, if not thousands of portals in a dense area, like a CBD, each with particle effects.

Changing to a 3D mesh is a lot less computationally demanding.

• "Bugfix: Copy agent stats to clipboard copies agent stats in 24-hour clock format"

Clipboard??? No clipboard on android!

REDACTED used to take a screenshot of your stats screen, and ask you where you wanted to share it to. No option for that, that I can see!

• simurghsimurgh ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

@SickTwistedCook There definitely is one on Android devices. That's how storing recently copied text, etc., works in order to be able to paste it elsewhere. Here's some brief info if you want it: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/639479-guide-understanding-clipboard.html

There are no known plans for generating screenshots of agent profiles like what existed in the redacted scanner. Most stat aggregators have also updated their functionality to now accept the copied data instead of using OCR to analyze screenshots.

• There is a clipboard on Android. Just long touch a

text field and choose insert.

• ThorDerHammerThorDerHammer ✭✭
    edited October 2019

Sorry, mistake but can't delete this on mobile.

Post edited by ThorDerHammer on
  • I reverted to the 2.32.2 apk. And disabled automatic update. First time in a long time I really felt I had to do it.

• I completely agree with everything that's been said about prioritising fixing the link bug, over aggressive speed locking, vibration options etc. (And, off topic, also the server scaling)

Just wanted to give some slightly positive feedback. I quite like being able to tap the background to revert to previous screen. I'm just confused as to why you did not add that feature to the "Attack" carousel when it's virtually identical to the power cube one.

Please don't take that as a request to prioritise it over anything else mentioned, though...

• What is "Too many attacks pending"? Just loaded app, then when everything (UIs) start appearing gradually after some time, that message appears when I'm trying to use XMP Bursters. Fire button looks greyed out. Then after a while the screen freezes.

I regularly clear cache. Using Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, Android 8.0.

• Ingress still freezes time to time. Also, after recycling a key it's been impossible to do any other actions on single items (i.e. open a capsule or recycle some items).

I'm using OnePlus 6T running Android 9.

• GeneralCrimeGeneralCrime ✭✭
    edited October 2019

First action after the update .... disable vibration. I like glyphs, not all the actions I do.

For task prioritization, I propose a public issue tracker with likes. most like has the highest priority