No portal attack notifications?

A number of agents are reporting not having portal attack notifications being pushed, and only finding out about attacks after opening the app. This seems to have started approximately October 3rd.

Tagged:

Comments

• Same on iOS

• Same on iOS

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Reported that to support yesterday (as noticed) morning,because controlling whats goin on only via iitcM is not the right and easy way to defend some portals. And no alerts via intel/iitc too,it's server-side not client-side.

• Que horror con el prime 😞

• Same in Huawei P20

• Same. One plus 5

• Likewise, S10+.

Was defending against a BAF last night (they won, but great fun as ever) and trying to do so without notifications was flippin' difficult to say the least! Combined with having to keep Prime shut between portals so as to be able to Google Maps for nav without getting on the wrong side of deactivationlock bug was as close as I've got to playing blind Ingress yet.

• Same Moto G6. Haven't gotten notifications since October 1st.

• No notifications here either.

• No notifications for attacked or neutralized portals within a few miles of me. Dosn't even show up in app alert channel or Intel map comms.

• Sounds about right. Been 2 days for me. Zero notifications. On Note 10+

• kireankirean ✭✭✭

Big issue in my community as well

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope @RedSoloCup fix the bug soon.

• Same here

• Same here

• Android Pie working just fine here. I never played redacted if that somehow matters.

• I missed the vibrations from notifications. It seems to have moved excessively to every other actions in prime...

• Today the same for me and my community

• GhimokGhimok ✭✭✭

No notification at all here.

• NamlhatNamlhat ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Attack notifications not working on 2.32.2 or subsequent updates.

• Same. Notifications worked yesterday at FS but nothing after.

• I am having the same problem. No attack or neutralized notifications and information not showing in the alerts. It has been happening since Oct 3. Frustrating.

• n3uraln3ural ✭✭
    edited October 2019

Same here. Notifications were rock solid in original client, but became fairly dodgy in redacted (sometimes coming through 15-20 minutes after the action, or not getting recorded under COMM Alerts at all) before they were turned off. Prime seems to be suffering the same problem, I have several portals smashed, no notifications and nothing recorded in 'Alerts'. Latest client build (2.33.1) and android 9 (9.0.8).