Ingress Prime Sound - Why don't we give Niantic Audio-Wise feedbacks?

Going through the several discussions, I found more Agents actually care about the Ingress audio. A lot of Agents missed the Redacted Scanner sounds and some of them recorded them as memory. Now, what do you think about Prime's audio? I'm already on Prime for about 3 months and I have both likes/dislikes.

Let's give Niantic Audio-Wise feedbacks! 😁

Below are what I think:

*I like the background ambience music a lot, as well as the sonar sound. They are minimalistic with an emotional touch when combined.

*It sounds like the music changes over time or something. When I play for a long time, I hear new sounds. It's a new thing on Prime and I'm excited to find more about.

*The constant high-pitch glitchy noise is sometimes distracting when I want to focus on other sounds or I want to play Ingress relaxed. In the old update, it could be separated from the background ambience music using the slider in the settings menu. I really want to choose to turn it on/off.

*I want more obvious changes in background music when I'm around my own faction portal / enemy portal / neutral portal.

Comments

• I agree with you that there should be more change in background music when near portals; it seems too monotone. But I like how the sound depends on the portal level and faction when you have a portal selected, and hearing Jarvis/ADA voices on L8 portals.

I'd want to say that the sound I love the most is the boot up music.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

look at the voice acting of the prime. Jarvis parrot on every corner, "I'm not dead, I'm in the portal network, Polly wants a ****"

Repeating over and over, the same replicas from ADA. Even in training against the backdrop of jarvis, there are sounds of nature, which is very nice. The game does not have the effect of complete immersion due to sound.

And by the way, why not voice the enlightenment scanner with the voice of jarvis? Find an actor with a nice baritone. will already be prettier.

and for God's sake remove these repeating voices from the portals, they annoy.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Post edited by GreenVam on
  • GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Look at hearthstone. The voice acting perfectly reflects the essence of the game in a noisy tavern. Nothing extra. Repeating over and over, the same replicas from ADA and jarvice from portals. Even in training against the backdrop of jarvis, there are sounds of nature, which is very nice. The game does not have the effect of complete immersion due to sound.

And by the way, why not voice the enlightenment scanner with the voice of jarvis? Find an actor with a nice baritone. will already be prettier.

and please remove these repeating voices from the portals, they annoy

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

Very good discussion, but wrong section?

Repost this under App Feedback, and make sure it gain a lot of traffic there.

I'll wait here with my one Likes, reserved for you. ^_^

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

*Resisting making a joke either about Nirvana Polly and Polly the bird here*

XD

• Thank you. I think you are right. I will repost this under App Feedback section. What should I do with the original post? It seems like I can’t close the discussion or can I?

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

Just cross post it would be good. Not many would go through many sub sections in the forum. I know for a fact one even told me he doesn't go to General at all because "it's wasting my time". Lol.....>_<"

• I reposted this discussion under App Feedback section.

Please leave comments at:

https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/5072/ingress-prime-sound-why-dont-we-give-niantic-audio-wise-feedbacks/