#FieldFToPayRespects - LIVERPOOL, UK - Homogeneous 6-layer field

Goodbye, Redacted; Hello, Prime!

[tl;dr - Blame MightyBaker, she's a terrible influence.]

We decided in Liverpool to get together and do some field art to mark the occasion of the redacted shutdown. We had already been talking about doing a homogeneous 6-layer for a few weeks anyway, and this seemed as good a time as any.

124 portals, 366 links (in very specific order), 364 fields.

So many ADA wasted on cleaning up green links - Liverpool is primarily an Enlightened city for some reason, and our resident Resistance players who work locally seemed a bit more slack than usual in their lunchtime attacks, despite our best efforts to bait them into wandering slightly further afield and unwittingly taking down our bigger blockers for us.

The actual linking part of the operation took twice as long as we originally planned for, because on the day we only had 3 of us on the ground, and the weather didn't help either. Fortunately, being early on a Sunday morning, we had no uninvolved players (on eithr faction) on the ground either.

Ground team: kakistocrat , MightyBaker , maeser

Planning: nhsa, kakistocrat, MightyBaker

Ground preparation help from LemoMcLemonFace and 4ndr0m1d4

Special thanks to lgpmichael for helping out on Intel at the last second and getting up to speed wtith the plan so quickly

Comments

• I did little to be fair, aside from eat pasties, drink coffee... Its all on you lot :)

On the day, I sat in bed watching 😂

• Awesome work! Such an intricate thing to construct! 😍💚💚💚

• Very Impressive final salute to prime!

• Amazing work 💚

• Well done !

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭

👍️ Nice work! ✌️ ...even if it is green. 😉

May I ask an author to register this field into The World Timeline, pls: https://forms.gle/aqDwVeMAi4XfQ4Gs8 😇

• iFrankmansiFrankmans ✭✭✭✭

Ah cool didn't know this existed, I included the one we did back in april. So where can we find the world timeline then?

• Very nice work!! Congrats

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭

It is new initiative I started few days ago on telegram group for planning this special things like HCFs, xLinks, ZeroFields and so on... I am preparing article "Call for registration..." now and it will be published very soon, I hope today. :-)

The World Timeline will be prepared based on those registrations and first version will be issued after Umbra anomaly. 

Unfortunately, this Forum is not very friendly for this activity, because of 24h for article editation limit... it means I will be not able to continuously update this table here.

I am considering an options and if forum policy will not change (I doubt it) I will probably move this activity somewhere out of this forum a here I will leave just Call for registration with link where The World Timeline could be found.

• ArwethArweth ✭✭✭

I see, despite to warning I received from ICF mod without any explanation (so I have no idea what I did wrong and what I need to fix to avoid it in future), my next article was published without restriction... (hope, it will stay so).

You can find an article/discussion here CALL for registration -> 6-layer Homogeneous Control Field in SITREP category of this Forums.

We prefer the authors to register their fields, but if that's not possible, anyone can do it, we will validate. We will publish all registrations, but those which we will not be able to validate (validation means sitrep or images or Telegram PM conversation with author about details at least) will be marked.