Agent, you have successfully defeated Avenir...

Comments

• I don't think the majority of you read the rules. You have nothing to complain about.

Also it's hilarious you use the word impossible so much about not playing for two weeks. Completely and totally possible, just doesn't fit your agenda.

You knew this was coming, it was in the rules.

• Хочу чтобы медаль была и осталось.!

• belyak0vabelyak0va ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Post edited by belyak0va on
  • HarleyQuinn42HarleyQuinn42 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

There is a choice. There is always a choice. Especially with a game you opt into.

Its was the ToS of the event; deal with it.

Since you don’t understand that it’s prudent to say that eating a tidepod is bad your health.

• zlzlzlzl ✭✭✭

>>Niantik destroys the battle between factions (the main principle of the game), reducing the game to the level of Pokemon search.

Did somebody forbid you covering your city or keeping your home distinct in "right" colour?

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, i can but it give me nothing but number in score

• Perhaps there should be a choice of medals, at least in color. I propose to make a black medal for opponents.

• zlzlzlzl ✭✭✭

So nia doesn't destroy the battle. Go on.

Also you can ignore events you don't like. For example FS and xf-shards.

• zlzlzlzl ✭✭✭

Sorry, I didn't read your comment correctly.

What do you need from the game if score means nothing for you?

• Я/МЫ

AVENIR

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

An example, the Second World War, was in the Soviet Union the hero star medal. this medal had to be earned as a heroic deed, and in ingress any medal can simply be bought. 2 medals or 14, my account will remain unchanged. the gameplay in style resembles the cardiogram of a deceased person, and the character development in the game is monotonous and linear.

There are no 100 ways to protect your portal and area. it is impossible to establish minefields from xm bombs, there is no way to put security turrets on the perimeter or to launch drones. There is no infection of the world with shapers like a virus in plague inc ....

And a couple more questions, what are the fields for? What do they really give apart from the impossibility of linking the portals under them? Explain to me.