Agent, you have successfully defeated Avenir...

DeadSunwaterDeadSunwater ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in General

Dear Niantic,

I have not defeated Avenir, I never played xfac shards, I don't want this medal.

Please, remove the Avenir medal from my scanner.

Agent ZhyShy

Resistance, NR04-FOXTROT-11

Comments

• the one for myriad is also awful although the new one kind of looks like a tholian from Star Trek to be honest.

• EthernEthern ✭✭✭

@ZhyShy I believe you can request NIAOPS to remove your medal. I have tried that before.

• KJIOHKJIOH ✭✭
    edited October 2019

There is an expression in Russia. "Punish the innocent, reward those who did nothing"... I don't know how it sounds in English. That would not get a medal, you have ogradite themselves from the game? Before the anomaly? At the same time, for normal shards, when we went for thousands of kilometers, in 2017 we were given nothing.And here all. Like it or not. Eat what is given(

• @Ilerien O! It's a great idea!

• Defeating Avenir led to scanner redacted termination as it turned out. So I ever didn't want to participate either this terrible xfac shard challenge or scanner redacted have been terminated.

Dear NIA, please remove this wierd head-in-condom badge! #teamtrickster

• Niantic,

I have not defeated Avenir, I never played xfac shards, I don't want this medal.

Remove the Avenir badge from my scanner or hit yourself at the wall untill you die.

Agent DGrib

Enlightened, NR03-ECHO-10

• EthernEthern ✭✭✭

Maybe try to simply request them to remove the badge without reasoning? It may be useful.

• Niantic,

I need you to remove the Avenir badge from my scanner.

Agent SerroZelerny

Enlightened, NR04-ECHO-10

• Actually it possible. So far I have been safe from the badge but they sent me an email about it being pushed. It was difficult to not give redacted a proper farewell but the effort was made in order to avoid a badge like looks like autoeroticasphyxiation pride.